November 6 with Style Six

Three posts in a row friends. Who am I? It’s November 6 with Style Six, and one thing about having a lot of time to kill in an airport is being able to get some posts done ahead of time. I’m still flying a little high from an absolutely wonderful weekend with these girls right here.

Style Six Austin Texas

Y’all! I’ve said it before, but I have to repeat myself. If you’d have told me a few years ago that I would meet up for a weekend with a bunch of women I only knew through the internet, I’d have told you you were out of your ever lovin’ mind. Talk about stretching and growing. (which I know I did this weekend just from all the eating…LOL)

Style Six

The majority of our time looked a little something like this. Laughing, laughing, and more laughing!!!

Laughter is such a gift, don’t you think? I love to laugh! I love little inside jokes. I love it when you have quotes that only “your people” will understand. I love when you can just look at someone and they already know what you’re thinking.

Style Six in Austin
Style Six Tee

This is the second year the six of us have met for a long weekend. Last year we went to Nashville (you can read all about that here if you missed it) and this year we hit Austin, Texas. This was my first time to be in Texas that I wasn’t just sitting in an airport. We stayed on Lake Travis and it was so beautiful. The weather was absolutely perfect. Andrea found us the most wonderful little cabin in the woods, and had these great custom tees made for us. Naturally she also thought of the cutest leopard earrings.

Style Six

Seriously, we laughed a lot. We also shared a lot. We were able to encourage each other with the different places we are in life. Share stories, and just enjoy some much needed girl time.

I’ll share more of our shenanigans with y’all soon….like our day trip to Waco, which was so much fun. That’s all for now November 6 with Style Six. Link up your favorite fashion/beauty posts with us below today and every Wednesday.

SHOP OUR CUSTOM TEES AND EARRINGS HERE

I just want to say “Thank you” for stopping by and reading my little corner of the internet. I really appreciate you taking time to do so and leaving comments. Getting to know so many friends through this here blog is just an amazing blessing. If you’re like me and can’t remember to always read, just scroll back up and fill in your email on the left hand side to recieved posts by email whenever they’re published. You can also follow along on Instagram to keep up with all my daily looks and life updates.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

November 6, 2019 / 5:08 am

Awww this brings such a smile to my face! Yes, we are “your people” and I totally agree – I never ever would have thought that my best friends would be women who live in different states! Ha! Who knew?! Love ya friend!

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Mine too!!! I’m still walking around with a grin on my face…and singing Running Bear. LOL

2. November 6, 2019 / 8:29 am

What a great post Lisa! I was there but I enjoyed the recap through your thoughts! Can’t wait to read your recap on Waco. 🙂

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Thanks Chrissy!!! We sure had a ton of fun…didn’t we?!
      XO

3. November 6, 2019 / 8:54 am

I love the photos! The laughing shot is just the best. And I’m so happy you got to see Tx weather at its best. When we get a weekend with weather like that, I always say it makes the heat’n’humidity worth it!

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

It was picture perfect. Thanks Tanya! Hope y’alls weekend went equally as beautifully!
      XO

4. November 6, 2019 / 8:54 am

Love seeing everyone’s favorite pics! Miss you, Lisa, so much! Did you see on MP that they took the tea you gave me out of my suitcase? It’s no longer there and I;m TICKED!! I guess it just means that I’m not meant for Trader Joe’s!

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Miss you too my little blonde sister! YES…what the heck??? I’m ticked too. Crazy airport. XOXO

5. November 6, 2019 / 6:15 pm

Looks like so much fun! I love the color of your tees too!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Thanks Mireille! Memories to hold us until next time.
      XO

6. November 6, 2019 / 10:57 am

I’m so glad you had so much fun! It is so fun to share inside jokes–especially when they crop up “unnoticed” ;).

7. November 6, 2019 / 11:06 pm

You all are so flippin cute!! And stylish of course! Your matching shirts are just precious and I love those leopard earrings too! What a special friendship!

8. November 6, 2019 / 11:06 pm

9. November 6, 2019 / 12:56 pm

Lisa, you ladies all look so beautiful…so much joy and happiness on your faces! Such cute tees, too. Thanks so much for inviting us in to have a little peek at your weekend! And laughing so hard that tears run your down your legs is the best thing ever! Haha.

Shelbee

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Thanks so much Shelbee! We are happy to bring everyone along? These girls are great!
      XO

10. November 6, 2019 / 2:41 pm

I’m tell ya… you all are just the cutest little bunch of babes!

11. November 6, 2019 / 6:15 pm

Looks like so much fun! I love the color of your tees too!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• November 7, 2019 / 12:04 am

Thanks Cheryl! I wish we could do it more than once a year!!!

12. November 6, 2019 / 7:54 pm

I’m so glad you all had a wonderful trip! Can’t wait to read more about it! Thank you for the linkup!

November 6, 2019 / 7:55 pm

I tell you what, we are just as lucky as the bees knees that we have each other! Love the laughter quote (wink wink Kellyann and tanner, lol) and love you! That’s right, it is the sixth, you know I love my number correlations, LOL! Miss you babe!

• November 7, 2019 / 12:50 am

Miss you more and we are a blessed bunch for sure!!!

14. November 6, 2019 / 11:06 pm

15. November 7, 2019 / 12:00 am

Looking at all those laughing pictures make me smile! You all look like you had a wonderful time.

• November 7, 2019 / 9:31 am

We truly did and they have the same effect on me.

16. November 7, 2019 / 12:12 am

Seriously filled up after our time together. I loved last year but this year just felt so easy after getting to know each other more througout the year. Will be counting the days until we are together again! Love you friend!

17. November 7, 2019 / 5:35 pm

Six beautiful and sweet ladies!! I’m so glad y’all are keeping this tradition alive and getting together, how fun!!

• November 19, 2019 / 7:53 pm

Thanks Brooke! One of these days when I’m in Richmond, we’ll have to get together. XO

• November 20, 2019 / 3:08 am

We will! That would be fun!

18. November 7, 2019 / 6:58 pm

I have a group of blogging friends and we meet up once a year and it is so much fun! I love being with other ladies that are supportive!

• November 19, 2019 / 7:53 pm

It’s so fun and we can bounce things off of each other. XO

19. November 8, 2019 / 9:25 am

A great group of ladies that I love following ! Those t-shirts are the best ! Looks like the best time ever.

• November 19, 2019 / 7:53 pm

Thanks Jessica! We’re lucky to have each other. XO

20. November 10, 2019 / 9:52 pm

Y’all are killing me!! I am dying for all the deets of your time together. Love these photos, the smiles, the promise of more to come. But can’t wait to read more. So glad to finally understand what that stuff is running down my legs when I laugh so hard. Whew. Had me worried!!