All the Amazon Goodness

Hi friends! Are you like me and when you see a post with the word “Amazon” in the title you can’t quite click on it fast enough? Today I’m sharing all the Amazon goodness I’ve been buying, clicking, liking, loving, and considering. My poor husband sees an Amazon truck and yells, “our house is that way”. LOL Aren’t men funny??

Carrie shared this on her blog recently and so I decided it was high time I got one for myself. I sit with my computer on my lap A LOT. My mom is always expressing her concern over this, and to be honest, it does get warm. I’d frequently use my planner as a barrier, but now with this, it’s like a lap desk, and if I scoot my computer to one side, I can even put my coffee cup on it. #winning

The best Amazon swing tee and Leopard sweater
SWING TEE || LEOPARD SWEATER

Okay, put your listening ears on. (former pre-school teacher here) This swing tee is the bomb?. I had a couple that were very similar from Loft, and y’all know my love affair with Loft. These are sooo much better. The fabric is nice and thick with a perfect amount of stretch. Side slits? Yes please, and long enough for leggings. Praise hands! It also comes in gray and big surprise, I got that one too!

Then there is this leopard sweater. I actually really love it…but when I put it on Thursday morning, Kent confirmed what I thought. I asked what he thought, and he said it was awfully big. That’s what I was afraid of, and it doesn’t come smaller. Womp-womp. Having said all that, if it fit, I would totally keep it. It’s soft, medium weight and I love the [legging] length.

How cool is this? I keep touch up paint in jars in the laundry to match the walls. I think I’m pretty smart. LOL I still have to get out a brush or sponge applicator to use them though. THIS is everything in one. LOVE it. I think these are genius!

Apparently these leggings rival my beloved Zella’s for less than half the price. All of blogland is singing their praises, so I think Katie’s next pair will be these. How stinkin’ cute are the camo pair?!❤️

Okay, so I’ve shared this before on Friday Favs, but not Amazon posts. This is the bargain edition (currently on sale for under $20) of the Revlon Volumizer. Girls! I seriously can’t tell the difference. This is actually the one I use now, and I brought on my trip.

BISSELL CLEARVIEW BAGLESS

Another that I’ve shared on FF, but definitely worth another mention. If you are in need of a good vacuum, especially for the price, here ya’ go. I ordered this for Katie when I was there, vacuumed the whole apartment, and just check out what I got. Yikes!!!

Amazon Blooming Jelly Pullover Hoodie
PULLOVER HOODIE

The picture doesn’t do this pullover justice due to the poor lighting, but the colors are so pretty. This hoodie is so nicely made. I’ve received several items from Blooming Jelly and they have all been really good quality. I ordered a medium, because I worry about things like this being tight through the hips, but I think I could have easily gone with the small. Every single thing about this is quality and the length is absolutely perfect for leggings. It’s not your typical sweatshirt material, it’s a little thinner, but a super piece.

Amazon Tea Organizer
TEA ORGANIZER

Last but certainly not least for all the Amazon goodness is this tea organizer. I’ve amassed quite the collection of tea bags and when I open the cabinet, boxes come tumbling out. I think I need one of these at home and I know we could surely use one at bible study on brunch days.

SHOP ALL THE AMAZON GOODNESS HERE

Check out my other Amazon posts
The Amazon Top Everyone is Buying
My current Amazon Wish List
The Cutest Swing Dress from Amazon
Amazon Fourth of July Inspiration
My Second Try With Amazon Prime
Top Picks on Amazon for Father’s Day
(these would work for Christmas?)
Friday Favorites – Amazon for the Win
Amazon Favorites #1

Linking up Tuesday with The Other Side of the Road and My Glittery Heart

1. November 4, 2019 / 3:03 am

I so love the leopard sweater outfit but it is too big! I ordered those shoes in black and rust! The link for the swing tee didn’t work – is it The Daily Ritual one? I was looking for a simple black tunic top for leggings in stores this weekend with none to be found!

2. November 4, 2019 / 5:59 am

The tea organizer is genius… and bummer about the sweater. It actually looks great on you!

• November 4, 2019 / 10:42 am

Thanks Ashley! It looks like it fits better in the pic than IRL (sadly) It’s a great sweater. I agree about the tea organizer. Happy Monday! XO

November 4, 2019 / 6:24 am

Ah, thanks for your honesty on the leopard cardigan! I have been shopping for one myself and Amazon does have a LOT of options so it’s helpful to narrow it down.

• November 4, 2019 / 1:07 pm

Happy to help! Yes! It’s super hard to tell and it doesn’t even look as big in the pic as IRL. Yikes…LOL Happy Monday! XO

4. November 4, 2019 / 9:16 am

I am really wanting those leggings. I hear they are fabulous. Great post!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• November 4, 2019 / 10:54 am

I’ve got to try them, and the camo is just so cute. Happy Monday friend! XO

5. lisacindallas
    November 4, 2019 / 11:32 am

The leggings link goes to something else. I just bought some Old Navy leggings and they are fabulous. I’m anxious to try Amazon’s style.

• November 4, 2019 / 2:24 pm

Thanks for letting me know Lisa…apparently blogging in the airport was a struggle. LOL. Here’s the correct link. https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dt7my2ccf9x (I’m on a plane waiting to take off again…I’ll fix it this evening ?) Happy to hear the ON ones are a good option. XOXO

November 4, 2019 / 3:46 pm

I love my Defender Pad! I really want to get the kids both one, too! Even if it is just for their iPads! It is kind of like a little desk! I am sharing an outfit post for that leopard cardi later this week!!

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

Oooooo, I can’t wait to see it on you. I sure wish it came in a XS.

7. leaculp
    November 4, 2019 / 6:21 pm

I’ve never heard of a laptop protector and I’ve been using a laptop for years and years. Hummm, perhaps I need to get one of these ordered ASAP. Love the cardigan and may have to order that as well. Have a great week!

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

Yes Lea! Get one. I love it and if it protects me from some kind of harmful rays, then all the better. Happy Wednesday!! XO

8. November 4, 2019 / 7:19 pm

That tea organizer is great! I have a tea wreath that I hung on the inside of the cabinet and clip all kinds of different flavors to. It makes it easy when guests stay over for them to have lots of choices! I need to check out those leggings! Thanks for the tip!

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

How clever to have a tea wreath!!! Happy Wednesday!

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

You should definitely get one. It’s super cheap on Amazon right now.

November 5, 2019 / 4:20 am

I should have gotten the bargain brush dryer and saved myself some $$$! Aren’t you so smart with that touch up paint thingy (totally a word btw). I also need that lap protector, I’m sending that on to Mr. Rohr! I miss you already so much!

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

Of course thingy is totally a word. Yes, get you a lap protector. We can’t have being exposed to all those nasty rays. Miss you more!!! XOXO

10. November 5, 2019 / 3:37 pm

My husband just assumes if a UPS truck is on our street it’s for us; dropping off an Amazon package (or two!).

11. November 5, 2019 / 5:09 pm

I love that vacuum! I feel like I need to buy one just like it LOL. And that touchup paint thing is awesome

• November 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

Thanks Sarita!!! There’s something oddly satisfying and disgusting all at the same time about all that dirt. LOL