Old Navy Try-On

Fall is teasing us here in California, but she’s at least showing up more frequently. Saturday it was almost 90 degrees, and then yesterday the wind was absolutely bonkers, and the temps were in the 60’s. Crazy, right? Today I’ve got a recent Old Navy try-on to share with you. Seems our friends at Old Navy have a constant sale going, so just watch and you’ll be able to grab some of these for a song.

This is a great faux wrap dress. I am all about an animal print and the colors of this one are a nice change. The background is navy, so don’t be fooled. There’s a snap closure on the chest and that’s a bonus anytime. The fabric is nice and stretchy and hangs beautifully. I’m really starting to get into the midi length dresses.

PENCIL SKIRT || LEOPARD CAMI || SWEATER (MADEWELL)

A great closet staple is a black pencil skirt. This one is a pull on, is very stretchy, and a great length. Lands right above my knees (and I’m 5’3″). The leopard top is darling and the center of the spots is a pale pink so it was perfection with my new pink sweater. Size down in the top and sweater. I’m wearing a small in the top and needed an XS, but they were already sold out.

This is a really pretty floral dress. I had ordered it for Katie, so it’s a medium and was way too big through the shoulders for me, but the waist is adjustable, so that helped.

Obviously I was enamored with this print and color since I ordered the dress and the cami. You could easily put a belt on at the waist for a different look, and how cute is the peplum hem?

The plaid top is from Target, and it’s great. It’s tunic length and long enough to wear with leggings. YES! These pants are AWESOME! They also come in olive and black. I ordered all three and kept the black. They are soft and more like wearing pajamas than pants. #signmeup

DRESS

I shared this dress last week. It’s basically the perfect year round dress, friends. You can read more about it here.

If you need a nice coat, this might be the answer. From what I hear it rivals the JCrew version. It’s really nicely made and the fabric is beautiful. I wish it came in a petite because the sleeves were too long for me. I’m wearing a small, but really think I could have possibly sized down to an XS.

This sweater is nice and thick, so it’s almost like a light coat. The leopard mules were another item I ordered for Katie and she loves them. If you ask me…everyone needs a pair of leopard shoes in their closet. These are a great value and fit.

This is the same as the black dress and I was really torn as to which on to keep, but in the end, the black won. I really do love this mushroom/taupe color though. #williendupwithittoo

I hope you love a good Old Navy try-on as much as I do. I love doing it at home.

SHOP THIS POST

Are you signed up to receive posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links in blue above.

1. October 28, 2019 / 3:31 am

Oh I love all of these outfits and knowing how affordable Old Navy is, I am jumping on the website today!

October 28, 2019 / 3:40 am

So much cuteness happening at ON right now. The leopard dress is my fav, I think Kellyann as that too, Great print and fit!! Yes, soft, comfy pieces are a must!! You wear it all so WELL!!! Happy AUSTIN week!!!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:40 am

You’re sitting across from me…LOL
      Thanks girl!!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:39 am

LOL!!! It’s hard to be good, but that makes it easier.

3. October 28, 2019 / 5:08 am

Alise and I were at the mall for a few hours yesterday afternoon and I asked her if she wanted to run in Old Navy and she said, “No, I don’t like their clothes.” UGH! insert eye roll. The life with a 14 year old girl! Happy Monday, Lisa! The countdown is ON!

4. October 28, 2019 / 8:23 am

What a great assortment of fashion! I am in love with the first dress and the way you styled it! Gotta love Old Navy!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• November 3, 2019 / 7:39 am

Thanks Cheryl!!! I adored that jumpsuit you had on on IG yesterday!!! XOXO

5. October 28, 2019 / 8:48 am

I like several of these pieces. The cami that goes with your pink cardigan was a great find, I’m sure you’ll get tons of use out of it. There’s an ON nearby, now, so I’ll have to remember to stop in.

• November 3, 2019 / 7:39 am

I returned it because it was too big and they sold out of my size. WHAAAA? Thanks Kim!!!
      XO

October 28, 2019 / 11:41 am

I love, love, love that dress in the first photo! That coat is so pretty on you, I do think a size down would work better, tho! I really love those twill cargo pants and their color!! Great finds! I need to go in there still this fall!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:39 am

It would be darling on you!!! Happy weekend!!! XOXO

7. Pam
    October 28, 2019 / 12:29 pm

I love that faux wrap dress and the open front sweater. All the styles look great on you.
    www,busylifestylegal.com

8. October 28, 2019 / 12:43 pm

Oh, Old Navy. How I love thee! Seriously, some of my favorite staples (like the black pencil skirt) are from there! I love that first dress on you, too. Perfection!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:29 am

Thanks girlie. You will be able to have so much fun buying stuff for you and Mieka there to match. XOXO

October 28, 2019 / 1:38 pm

I love everything from Old Navy right now!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:29 am

Isn’t it funny how it’s either like that or nothing at all?!
      PS…We loved our glittery, monogrammed cups! ?

10. October 28, 2019 / 4:23 pm

Those dresses are all so cute!! Love that buffalo plaid top too.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

11. October 28, 2019 / 5:08 pm

I feel like Old Navy has really upped their game in the last couple of years. I want almost everything…ha ha.
    XOOX

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

I totally agree Jodie. Actually, I think they are concentrating more on it and less on Gap.

12. October 28, 2019 / 5:20 pm

Those dresses are adorable! We just went clothes shopping this weekend (I was looking for something to wear to a funeral) and we walked right by Old Navy; I don’t remember them having anything dressy like that when I used to shop there!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

That black dress would have been perfect. Happy weekend.

13. October 28, 2019 / 5:53 pm

Lots of great items! My daughters have the navy and yellow versions of that leopard print. It’s a great print! Love the coat too. It’s nice to have cheaper options. Our winters are so cold, it’s nice to have different coats to switch it up, but I can’t get J.Crew all the time!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

Oh my goodness, I know they looks so cute in those. I ended up returning the coat…I’d probably wear it twice. LOL

14. October 29, 2019 / 1:17 am

I love these, especially the floral and the grey dress. So cute and chic on you!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

October 29, 2019 / 4:15 am

That leopard dress looks great on you! You said it didn’t but I beg to differ! In fact it all looks great on you! Glad you kept that black dress – it’s so good!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

That’s because you are waaaay to good to me. XOXO

16. October 29, 2019 / 10:14 am

Great try-on! That coat is a great JCrew dupe! And yes ma’am…..never pay full price at Old Navy- give it a sec and it will be on sale! Great post!
    ~Melissa xx

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

It really is Melissa!!! And you are 100% right about never paying full price at ON. That’s a cardinal sin. LOL!!!!

17. October 29, 2019 / 6:00 pm

Those old navy dresses are so cute! I actually love the leopard print dress. J Crew is such a great brand but the prices are really high. I love the dupe you found!

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

You are so right Ruthyannie!!! Thanks girlie!!! XOXO

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

Oh my gosh Rebecca Jo, you are just the sweetest. Thanks girl!
      XO

18. October 31, 2019 / 7:40 am

Totally get why you love that print and color combo so much. It is so cute. I like that it is a bit unexpected because the colors aren’t true IRL leopard colors!! Fun.

19. November 2, 2019 / 8:05 am

Really love what you tried on! I hope you kept the dresses, so sensational! I love the print and length of the leopad one and the color/print of the red floral. I have been buying mostly midi dresses myself as I do love the versatility. You look great in everyrhing!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

Thanks Jess, you’re so sweet! I kept the long black one. Have a great weekend!
      XO

20. November 3, 2019 / 5:37 am

So many great pieces, Lisa! I am loving the leopard dress and the red leopard top so much. I have not shopped at Old Navy in ages. I go through phases with them. It’s like I buy everything they have one year then tire of it and take two years off. I also have been on a shopping freeze and I have been really good about it except a few thrift shop items! But all the cute fall items being shared in blogland and making me want to shop! Thanks for sharing and linking up.

Shelbee

• November 3, 2019 / 7:21 am

I know exactly what you mean, Shelbee. I am totally cyclical with ON. Thanks girl!
      XO