Unexpected Ageless Style With H&M Home

Welcome to Unexpected Ageless Style with H&M home. If you’re new around here, WELCOME and in case you don’t know what Ageless Style is, let me fill you in. The first Tuesday of every month, ten over 40 bloggers present a different style theme and show a myriad of ways to wear it, all the while proving you can still be fashionable and on trend over 40 and beyond.

Daenel chose our theme of “unexpected” this month. I didn’t quite know what to do with it, so I’m going to piggy back on yesterday’s H&M post. Did you know H&M has a large home selection? How’s that for unexpected? I didn’t, and I was really surprised when I figured it out. So today I thought I’d share some of the what I found online for our homes.

ONE || TWO || THREE || FOUR

In the last year or so I’ve become smitten with all the wooden boards and trays out there. I was so surprised to find such a good selection for reasonable prices at H&M.

BLUSH || OATMEAL

Woven baskets are another popular decor item right now. These are really cute and perfect for a nursery or living area. You could fill them with toys, books, blankets or place a large artificial tree with moss in one to fill the corner of a room.

CANDLE

Candles! Yes. Who knew H&M carries candles?

DUVET SET

There’s a good selection of bedding from duvet covers to blankets.

This robe comes in a variety of colors. Use one for yourself or hand in the guest closet. Nothing says welcome like your own robe hanging in the closet.

H&M also has an array of mugs and dishes.

I thought this bakery box is absolutely adorable and would look really cute on a kitchen counter.

Gold accents are coming on strong in home decor. This gold mirror would look so pretty over a nightstand or in a gallery wall.

How cute is this gold lantern? I can think of multiple places to use one like this. A bookcase, end table, or bedside table are just a few ideas.

Natural woven rugs are another hot decor item and this woven one with jute would work perfectly in a kitchen or hallway.

Showcase some of your favorite pieces of jewelry in a gold and glass jewelry box.

Our family LOVES with a capital L blankets. We have a big basket in the family room. Katie had me bring a bunch to her for her new apartment too. Chenille is super soft and cozy and this blush color is just beautiful.

ONE || TWO || THREE || FOUR
FIVE || SIX || SEVEN || EIGHT
NINE || TEN || ELEVEN || TWELVE

I’ve started “collecting” pillow covers to change up the look of our sofa. The covers are a lot easier to store than having a bunch of pillows and much more cost effective. H&M has an amazing selection to chose from.

SHOP ALL OF THESE ITEMS…

So tell me, did you know H&M wasn’t just clothing? I hope this months unexpected Ageless Style with H&M home was just that. Unexpected.

We hope you’ll link up with us and share your ageless style.

Daenel ~ Living outside the stacks
Paula ~ Dimples on my What
blogfacebookpinterestinstagramtwitter
Shelly ~ The Queen in Between
bloginstagrambloglovinpinterestfacebook
Shugunna ~ Nzuri N* Simplicity
bloginstagrampinterest

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. September 3, 2019 / 3:51 am

I love those trays- I have a slight wooden tray obsession 😉

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

Me too Holly! It could be dangerous…but they are a good deal.?
      XO

September 3, 2019 / 4:10 am

We don’t have an H&M close so I never even think about their home ideas. And what fun ones they are. I love how they have an Anthropologie and European flare. Gimmie all the Blankets and cutting Boards! lol! Have a great day friend!! xo

• Paula Mullins Holloway
      September 4, 2019 / 7:28 am

Andrea, There’s one in the Crossroads mall in Kalamazoo. But I’m not sure if they had home stuff in there. But a quick shopping trip would tell the tale. 😉

Hugs my Friend,
      Paula

3. September 3, 2019 / 8:25 am

Loving your H&M home picks, babe! I try and hit the home section up when I’m re-doing the vibe of a room- you can score some really cute, trendy pieces and not drop a bunch of cash. 🙂 I’m sure I’ll be using this list come fall!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

4. September 3, 2019 / 8:44 am

I literally had no clue that H&M had a home line! I’m a huge fan of them for the kids’ clothes though, and we finally have one close enough that I need to go peruse and see if I can score some of these options! Love!

5. September 3, 2019 / 8:44 am

Seriously?? I had no clue. And I’ve been in the H&M near us when we lived in Denver. It must only be at certain ones and online. I’m definitely going to check it out with our new home.

September 3, 2019 / 9:09 am

Wow, I had no idea H&M had home decor! You are the lady with all the info! Definitely worth checking out!

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

I’m a plethora of worthless information. HA!
      XO

7. September 3, 2019 / 9:19 am

Love your twist…this was definitely unexpected! I have seen H&M pillow covers before but had zero clue they had this much home stuff. I was just looking for a board with a handle at Homegoods last week. Fun stuff!

Shelly | The Queen in Between

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

HAHAHA! It was a reach. They do have some great finds though!
      XO

September 3, 2019 / 10:57 am

Wait, what? H&M has home decor items? When did I miss this?! I def. haven’t been in H&M in awhile. I could really use some new neutral pillows for my covered porch bench!

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

I’m glad I wasn’t alone with this discovery!
      XO

9. September 3, 2019 / 11:39 am

What?! I had no idea H&M was carrying home decor! It looks like they have some really cute items too!

10. September 3, 2019 / 12:18 pm

I had positively no idea H&M carried home goods, so thanks for sharing! I am loving the gold round mirror and pillow selection. You definitely hit the “Unexpected” twist out of the park – lol!

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

I love that mirror and the pillows too. Thanks Jennie!
      XO

11. September 4, 2019 / 6:21 am

You found some gorgeous pieces. I love them all. Lauren wants to re-do her bedroom and would love those comforters (she’s looking for gray and white) so I’ll have to show these to her. I love those woven baskets too. We use baskets like those for towels and Lauren has one in her room where she keeps all (well, about 1/2) her sweatshirts. Yeah, she has way too many, ha.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

Ooooo, maybe she’ll say yes to one of those.

12. Paula Mullins Holloway
    September 4, 2019 / 7:28 am

I’ve seen their pillows but hadn’t delved into other accessories. Maybe you could have worn one of the throws as a poncho – totally unexpected! ;-o HeeHee…

Paula

13. sounds like idil
    September 4, 2019 / 7:49 am

Natural textures are fav! Even though the straw is something that I rarely use during the autumn, wood all year around!
    Love,
    i.b. | http://soundslikeidil.blogspot.com

14. September 4, 2019 / 8:02 am

This post makes me think COZY! So many lovely things to add to the fall season ahead of us!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

15. September 4, 2019 / 6:05 pm

Your posts always make me want to shop! 🙂 Love all of these cozy fall home decor picks!

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

YAY!!! That’s what I’m here for.?Thanks Jill!
      XO

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

Crazy, right?! Love fining hidden gems like these.
      XO

16. September 5, 2019 / 2:43 pm

Had no idea H&M was more than affordable clothing. Thanks for sharing!

17. Yiotou_La
    September 5, 2019 / 11:51 pm

Beautiful pieces!!! The gold round mirror is such a stunning piece!!x

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

• September 7, 2019 / 10:15 am

Thanks Jessica. I was so surprised at how much good home stuff they carry.
      XO

18. jess
    September 7, 2019 / 12:08 pm

I love cozy throws! Have a bit of an obsession with those and robes! Love the candles as well. I went in to HM the other day but prefer it on-line, more inventory. Thanks for introducing the home items!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx

• September 18, 2019 / 5:20 pm

Never too many blankets or robes. HA!…or candles.
      XO

19. September 7, 2019 / 2:38 pm

I’d seen some Canadian YouTubers post about home goods at H&M and I just thought it wasn’t something that was available here… well, what do i know?! hahaha I really love the woven basket–we are in dire need of one because my dad is in denial about how many blankets he can jam into our existing blanket basket! (We also love blankets!) Hope you’re having a great weekend, Lisa!!

• September 18, 2019 / 5:20 pm

HA! Katie loves all the blankets too! Those baskets are super cute. I feel like I’ve been out of touch with you. Missing you!!! XO