T.J.Maxx Has All the Rae Dunn

The post I recently did about T.J.Maxx being online was a HUGE hit. As a matter of fact, it was the most popular post I’ve ever published. Go figure. I guess y’all really love some T.J.Maxx as much as I do. Well guess what? T.J.Maxx has all the Rae Dunn and I’ve rounded up a slew of it to save you some time.

HELLO FALL || FAMILY || PUMPKIN SEASON
GIVE THANKS || STAY COZY || BLESSED

These aren’t just any cups, they are candles and they have different scents. I even saw some in store over the weekend. They are so cute and will be perfect on tiered stands, for hostess gifts, in a bathroom or standing on their own.

BLESSED || HAPPILY EVER AFTER || LOVE

Who doesn’t love a cute throw pillow. Most husbands will roll there eyes in and audible protest, but we women just can’t get enough. Some of them have a cute contrasting striped fabric on the back.

MR. & MRS. || FRIENDSGIVING

More tea towels. The last ones I shared sold out. The Mr. & Mrs. would be a cute addition to any shower gift or make it a theme gift with one of the bakers, some bowls, and a spoon rest. The Friendsgiving towels will make for the perfect hostess gift this Thanksgiving. Just add one of the candles above and any hostess will pleased as punch.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME || LOVE BUILDS A HAPPY HOME

Hang these cute ceramic signs over a food table at a bridal shower and then send them home with the bride or as a prize for a silly shower game.

FRENCH BULLDOG MUGS || DACHSHUND MUGS

I have a mug fetish and I’m guessing I’m not alone. These fit the bill for that, Rae Dunn fans and dog lovers all rolled into one.

ROUND PLATES ||OVAL PLATES || UTENSIL CADDY
UTENSIL CROCK || 6 FALL PLATES || TRAY

Rae Dunn has come out with the cutest collection of fall themed goodies. So many of these will be darling displayed around your home, on a stand, for serving or a cute gift for a special friend.

PLATE PAPER PLATES || NOTEBOOK || EAT PAPER PLATES

Seriously?! Yes, she’s even giving us paper goods. I’ve seen everything from paper plates, to planners, to notebooks, to list pads, to magnets, to ink pens.

PINBOARD WITH SHELF || HELLO PRETTY || IMPORTANT

How darling is this WELCOME board? The Hello Pretty trinket tray is perfect for the bathroom and holding your jewelry you wear daily. Need a place for those “important” pieces of mail? This letter caddy is perfect.

ROLLING CADDY || ROLLING CADDY

Even small storage/rolling bins are showing up. The relax, refresh, renew caddy would be so cute in a bathroom to hold all the fun bath salts, towels and goodies. The one, two, three caddy would be cute in a playroom or classroom. Both are so affordable they’d make a great teacher gift for your favorite teacher at Christmas.

SUGAR || COFFEE || DRINK || COFFEE || GOBBLE

So many different containers, but I have to say the Gobble gravy boat is calling my name.

GOOD DOG || LIVE, LOVE, BARK || XOXO || PAWS OFF
CATS RULE || DEVOUR/SLURP || GOOD DOG || LIVE, LOVE, BARK

Even the doggies and kitties aren’t going to be left out of the Rae Dunn craze. There’s so much cute stuff it almost makes me want to get a puppy. KIDDING!!!! #beentheredonethat

TJMaxx, Rae Dunn

THANKSGIVING MIXING BOWLS

Use these adorable mixing bowls to mix up all your favorite Thanksgiving dishes or just display them on the counter. Either way, they’ll look great.

YUM PLATES || HOCUS POCUS

I’m loving the new black ceramic line she’s introduced too. It reminds me of all the chalkboard rage and is cute as can be. It’s not just Halloween goodies either. There are all kinds, including some really cute mugs and plates.

TJMaxx, Rae Dunn

LOVE GROWS HERE PLANTER SET

Last but not least, this cute planter set. Use it for herbs, or you can put it on the counter or desk with pens, pencils, etc… in it.

Whew! That was a lot. Did you already know T.J.Maxx has all the Rae Dunn? Are you surprised by how much is available online? I sure was. The T.J.Maxx website had soooo much stuff on it and you can’t search by maker. #unfortunately That means it just takes time. I’m thinking about making these posts regular and highlighting things on the website. What do you think? Would you be interested in that?

SHOP ALL THIS RAE DUNN GOODNESS HERE

I hope if you haven’t already, you’ll sign up to receive my posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. You won’t get spammed, just an email anytime a new post is published, so you never miss out. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

DON’T FORGET, WEDNESDAY IS THE FIRST STYLE SIX LINK UP. I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US.

Style Six

September 9, 2019 / 1:54 am

I’ve been to my TJMaxx on a Saturday a few times and there have actually been people waiting for them to bring out Rae Dunn pieces! I have no idea it was such a popular line. I have one Rae Dunn piece I got at TJMaxx, a utensil holder. Great post my friend!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Oh wow. That’s crazy. I bet it’s more popular in the south for some reason than here. That’s probably why we have such an abundance.

2. September 9, 2019 / 3:43 am

These are so cut!! I love the mugs and the dog/cat bowls.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• September 13, 2019 / 6:18 pm

I know, I want it all, but am using restraint. LOL

September 9, 2019 / 4:10 am

Rae Dunn is a powerhouse I tell ya, what if all this goodness was Lisa R!!!! Yeah, I’d buy it all!!! Of course, the pumpkin season mug has my hart!! So do you…have sweet day sista!!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Isn’t that the truth. It’s crazy how popular it’s become and the variety.

4. September 9, 2019 / 4:46 am

I stop by our store about two times a week to check out the new pieces of Rae Dunn. I just love that stuff! I haven’t bought any Halloween pieces yet, but I plan to really soon!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:18 pm

I want a Halloween mug, but haven’t seen one yet. I’m stalking our stores too.

September 9, 2019 / 6:18 am

Ha! I am liking the Write notebook and Important file organizer! Fun finds!

6. September 9, 2019 / 6:28 am

It’s funny. When RD got popular a few years ago, I never saw it in TJM like people in other parts of the country. But now it has caught on here in Texas, and it is everywhere. It’s so much easier to buy online than to search the store for what you want. Way to go on such a successful post!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Yes ma’am. Online is the way to go instead of running yourself ragged looking for pieces. Have a great weekend!

7. Color AndGrace
    September 9, 2019 / 7:54 am

So many great products! I love Rae Dunn so much. Thank you for sharing! I’ll have to check out Tj Maxx now. 😉

September 9, 2019 / 8:37 am

I have that Love Grow Here trio pot set and it fits perfectly inside my IKEA glass/metal terrarium. I’ve been wanting a Fall Rae Dunn coffee cup and I feel like my store never has them, I should see if they have them online. I LOVE those Fall candles! LOVE this post, going to pin it!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

I did finally see a mug online yesterday. Our stores seem to have plenty of them, I wish you could shop for them here. I want a Halloween one for my tiered tray.

9. September 9, 2019 / 6:13 pm

OMG…how can you not love it all!! My kitties do need new bowls…
    XOOX

10. September 10, 2019 / 4:47 am

TJ Maxx has really upped their Rae Dunn game recently. Before I would have to stalk the stores to find a great piece and now the stores and online have such a great selection! Those pillows are so cute!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

They sure have. There’s always a ton of stuff now. Happy weekend!

September 10, 2019 / 5:17 am

You know my love of Rae Dunn! I love all of this!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

Yes, I always think of you when I see so much cute stuff!

12. September 10, 2019 / 12:46 pm

These are all super cute! I love the tea towels and fun pillows! No you can never have enough!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

Yes, you are so right. Have a great weekend!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

Thanks Jessica. There really is something for everyone.

13. September 11, 2019 / 7:29 pm

Oh, my gosh!! I am so under a rock here in El Paso. I remember hearing about Rae Dunn on Carrie’s blog and having to ask what it was. Ha! Look at all these darling things. No idea!! I could easily have a mug fetish. I have lots of mugs that go with my dishes but they aren’t hearty and big. So I need mugs that enable me to have more than a splash of coffee. Will check out some of these pieces. Thank you for sharing!

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

I used to only use mugs that matched my dishes and then a few years ago I branched out and never looked back. Welcome to the wide wonderful world of Rae Dunn!!!
      Happy weekend!!!

14. September 13, 2019 / 7:01 am

I am a Rae Dunn addict, its crazy. I do love her notebooks for blogging, that is my journal

• September 13, 2019 / 6:10 pm

Well then TJMaxx is the place for you. They have sooo much stuff! Have a great weekend!