In Store Loft Outlet Try-On

Hey friends! I’m still comin’ at ya’ live from Nashville, one of my happy places. I’m not sure what makes it rank in the top 2. Maybe it’s the food, the friends, the college memories, or maybe it’s that there are two pieces of my heart walking around and living here. Let’s go with that. I’m managing to eekkk out a little blogging while I’m on my trip and today I’ve got an in store Loft Outlet try-on to share with you.

Most of the time when I (we) go to the outlets, I don’t even go into the Loft Outlet, but last week I was there by myself, so I decided to take a leisurely look and just see what I could find. What do you know? I think this may have been my favorite visit to that store. I found some good stuff.

PAISLEY CAMI || MUSTARD FLORAL CAMI

Not to beat a dead horse, so to speak, but these camis are my favorites.
How do I love thee, let me count the ways….
~lined
~perfect v-neck
~straps that aren’t too long
~halter back
~cool as a cucumber
~cute as a button

Loft Outlet Dress
RED SUNDRESS

This is one of the cutest sundresses I’ve seen this summer. The color is a cross between red and orange, making it one of my favorite colors to wear. The picture just doesn’t do it justice (this one was too big, and I was too lazy to go find the right size?) I think you could easily add a white tee under it to extend the life, and of course a denim jacket and peep toe booties would be darling!

Loft Outlet Dress
KNOT NECK DRESS

I don’t work in a professional environment, but I’m trying to make more of an effort to share with those of you who do. This little dress would be perfect. You know I’m a sucker for details and the key hole at the neck falls right into that category. The colors will be perfect for transitioning to fall and it was lined. #noslipneeded??

Loft Outlet Dress
Loft Outlet Maxi Dress
GARDEN MAXI DRESS

Yet another precious maxi with no place to wear it. How cute would this be for a wedding guest dress, bridal shower, or fancy date night? Once again, my favorite halter neck line and fully lined.

Loft Outlet Pencil Skirt
CAMI || SKIRT

Hooray for more work wear options. This pencil skirt is made out of the most wonderful thick and stretchy cotton. It has side slits on both sides to make it easy to walk in, but they don’t cut up so far that you’ll give away the farm when you sit down. Another one of my favorite camis is the perfect pairing with it for hot days and dinners out after work, but add the cute little tie cardigan below and take it straight to the office.

Loft Outlet Pencil Skirt
CAMI || SKIRT || TIE FRONT CARDI
Loft Outlet Lounge Pants
CAMI || WIDE LEG CROP PANTS

By far my favorite find of the day were these cropped wide leg pants. Yes, I did order them and they should be waiting on me when I get home. Talk about holy comfort, Batman. These are definitely pants you won’t be itchin’ to get home and throw on the ground. The tie belt is removable, so if you want to wear a shirt untucked, no problem. Of course the yellow cami is just precious with them.

Loft Outlet Lounge Pants
SPLIT NECK TANK || WIDE LEG CROP PANTS

I also ordered this top. Y’all the soft factor on this one is off the charts. Perfect for hot summer days, but will pair perfectly with a denim jacket to take you right into fall. This is such a cute outfit that feels as comfy as any pair of jammies. Fit tip: size down in the top.

Loft Outlet Lounge Pants
AMAZON PEPLUM || WIDE LEG CROP PANTS

And you could even wear my favorite peplum tee with them. I have this tee in two colors, and I swear I wear both of them every single week. Even with a closet full of clothes, I find myself reaching for these over and over.

I also ordered this cardigan in the gold and blush colors, so I’ll let you know how they are when I get home.

Most of the Loft Outlet site is 40% off and through today, clearance is an extra 20% off AND some of the full price jeans and pants are BOGO…buy one get one for $10. So now is the perfect time to grab some pieces for transitioning to fall.

I’d love for you to leave feedback on how you feel about posts like this. Do you like in store Loft Outlet try on sessions and other retailers? Tell me what you want!?

I hope if you haven’t already, you’ll sign up to receive my posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. You won’t get spammed, just an email anytime a new post is published, so you never miss out. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

SHOP THIS POST

SHOP ACCESSORIES FROM THIS POST

August 19, 2019 / 4:09 am

That red sundress is my absolute favorite on you! Adorable! I do like the olive pants though – they are perfect and that split neck tank is darling. I have not been in Loft outlet in about a year! I ordered a kimono from them and love it but just haven’t made it in the store. Enjoy your day in your happy place!

• August 20, 2019 / 3:37 pm

I may have to run back in and try that sundress again. Tomorrow it’s back to CA….but I’ll be happy to see Kent!

August 19, 2019 / 7:08 am

Great finds! I knew about Loft Outlet but didn’t even realize they had physical store locations as well! I know you did a try on session with their pieces before but I think you ordered those online? Anyway, you’re so right about that red-orange dress Fabulous on you!!

• August 20, 2019 / 3:37 pm

Oh yes! Definitely from the stores! Maybe you’ll come across one sometime.
      XO

3. August 19, 2019 / 7:32 am

Yay!! I am so glad you finally found some wide legged, tie front pants that you like! Aren’t they so comfortable?! Have fun!

4. August 19, 2019 / 10:06 am

Oh I love these outfits and I haven’t found alot at Loft recently that I like but these are adorable -thanks for sharing!

• August 20, 2019 / 3:37 pm

Thanks Holly! Hope you’re having a great week!
      XO

August 19, 2019 / 12:06 pm

The red dress and yellow cami are my FAVORITES!! We have a Loft outfit about an hour away but I have not been there in years but I remember going crazy and coming home with several bags, LOL! I’m so glad you’re having fun, what is your other top destination? Love ya cute! PS you take the best dressing room selfies ever!

• August 20, 2019 / 3:29 pm

Thanks friend! My other happy place is the beach!!!?
      XO

6. August 19, 2019 / 8:19 pm

Do you know I’ve never been to a loft outlet? But I’m loving the paper bag tie pants lately. I just bought a pair of shorts and have worn them twice!!

• August 20, 2019 / 3:29 pm

Thank you Jessica! Can’t wait to get home and wear them!
      XO

7. August 20, 2019 / 4:29 am

You’re so cute Lisa. Glad you’re enjoying Nashville still!

8. August 20, 2019 / 5:20 am

How fun you got to shop and try so many things on! I really like the mustard printed tank and that peplum tee is the best! 🙂

Hope that your week is off to a great start 🙂

Away From Blue

August 20, 2019 / 5:38 am

So much cute goodness! It all looks great on you!

10. Color AndGrace
    August 20, 2019 / 7:02 am

I’ve always been such a big fan of the Loft! Looks like you found so many cute pieces!

11. August 20, 2019 / 10:38 am

So many cute outfits. I really like those first two tops a lot.
    x, Julie | This Main Line Life

12. August 20, 2019 / 11:12 am

Lisa, those are all SUCH cute pieces! I love the knot neck dress and the yellow and olive outfit! Good finds! Thanks for sharing,

xx Darlene

• August 20, 2019 / 3:29 pm

Thanks Darlene! I can’t wait to get home and wear those pants!
      XO

13. August 20, 2019 / 8:09 pm

You found some great items! I love that red/orange dress on you! The color is so pretty! And so is that maxi dress!

• August 21, 2019 / 9:24 am

Thanks Laura!!! If only I needed all of it. LOL

14. janice
    August 21, 2019 / 5:22 am

What type of bra do you wear under the Cami’s? Do they require strapless? Thanks for a great post!

• August 21, 2019 / 9:24 am

Hi Janice! I typically wear a regular bra under the camis because I usually have something on over top of them. They do have a shelf bra in them. Hope this helps!

15. August 21, 2019 / 12:57 pm

Those are all so super cute; I especially love those dresses.

16. Angela Johnson
    August 21, 2019 / 6:54 pm

Love the Green pants and the camis. I really need to check this sale out.