Friday Favorites…Mugs, Skincare, Jewelry and more

Hey y’all! Happy Labor Day weekend. I can barely wrap my brain around that. Where did the summer go???? This week flew by as fast as summer and now it’s time for Friday Favorites…mugs, skincare, jewelry and more. You know the drill, I’m linking up with Friday Favs crew to share, so let’s get to it.

Coast to Coast Friday Favorites

Do you know what’s better than having good friends? Having good friends who are also thoughtful. When I was in Nashville I got together with my college crew. We’ve been doing life together for the last 30 years. One of those sweeties brought us all a happy when got together for dinner. How incredibly sweet is this mug. Now when I drink my morning cup-a-Joe, I’ll be even warmer thinking about her.

GRATEFUL THANKFUL BLESSED MUG

OK…I try really hard not to beat y’all over the head with my Rodan + Fields. Sometimes I think a little too hard.? I’m no salesperson, but I am pretty passionate skincare. Until I tried R+F I didn’t use any form of skincare. Well with every year that ticks by, I find it to be more and more important to take care of my skin. I’m a firm believer in being proactive, but I also know some damage can be undone.

One of my absolute favorite products is our REDEFINE Intensive Renewing Serum. Instead of me bumbling my way through describing what it does, just read this for yourself ~ Formulated with Retinal-MD Technology, a form of Vitamin A that’s more potent than Retinol but gentle enough for daily use, this nighttime serum empowers skin’s natural renewing process to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while revealing vibrant, younger-looking skin. In just four weeks, you’ll have more refined, firmer-looking, smoother-feeling skin with less visible lines and wrinkles. Paired with the derma-roller, they work together to firm, smooth and refine the look of skin, while amplifying visible results.
I LOVE IT!!! I can tell a big difference when I slack off on rolling. Rolling is great for lots of reasons, but two of the top are your neck and helping to reduce acne scaring.

Through the 31st when you purchase the AMP MD system, the REDEFINE AMP It Up Special or REVERSE AMP It Up Special, you’ll receive an FREE container of Lip Renewing Serum. These little capsules are rich in antioxidants and help lips retain their natural moisture. I get a couple of uses out of each capsule, so they go even further.

I’m feeling generous #winkwink and have some mini-facials to share. Just take my Solution Tool (click here) to find out the best regimen for your skin. Then even if you aren’t ready to roll (see what I did there…LOL) use the tool and email yourself the results for the future. It’s a fun little quiz and you can’t fail. HA! Email me your address at richardson4.lisa@gmail.com
and tell me the regimen and I’ll send you a treat to try. I don’t have an unlimited supply, so it’s first come, first serve.

PANTIES

Let’s talk panties. These are my favorites. I’ve been wearing them a sweet forever and loving them. Listen up! They don’t show through leggings. Yes, you read that right. NO VPL! When they aren’t on sale they are $12 each, but from time to time there’s a promotion making them a steal. Now’s one of those times. You can get 7 for $37. Here’s the other thing I love about them, they aren’t bikini, but they aren’t granny panties. They’re the perfect in-between. #tryemyoumightlikeem

VICTORIA EMERSON

WAHOOOOO! You know how I feel about a good sale. Now that I’ve tried and fallen in love with this Victoria Emerson boho cuffs I can’t wait to get a few more. There is a site wide sale for 40% off. Yes ma’am. That’s a great deal. Here are a few of my personal picks…

Funny story. I had to take cookies to a function the other day and didn’t have time to make them from scratch. I’ve used the Great Value Peanut Butter cookie mix before and really (really) liked it, so I grabbed one of those and stirred in some of the mini peanut butter cups from Trader Joe’s. They were D E L I C I O U S. Can I tell you I’ve had several people ask me for the “recipe”. I was almost embarrassed to fess up to my method.

Last but not least, I wanted to share my most recent Rocksbox. Seriously y’all, I am loving this service. Playing with new jewelry all the time is so fun.
I’d been wanting to try this Kendra Scott cuff and some acrylic hoops and got to do both. I bought the hoops.

Let me give you a little reminder. It’s a subscription service that costs $21 month. You go on the Rocksbox website and make a wishlist and then you receive a box with 3 pieces to try…but before the box is mailed you have the opportunity to swap any/all pieces. #lovethat You can return the box as many times as you like and get new pieces to wear as long as you are paying the monthly fee. Have a special event and need jewelry but don’t want to buy it? You can get it from Rocksbox and then send it back. So easy. Use code COASTTOCOAST2XOXO for your first month FREE. #tryityoumightlikeit

August 30, 2019 / 1:51 am

I’m glad you love the VE boho cuffs, they are the best! I’d like to add a few more to my collection. Gosh darn it, those cookies are going to have me dreaming of pb and chocolate all day long! Have the very best Friday sweet friend!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:34 am

I think I’m going to have to order myself at least one during this sale. Get some of those little PB cups next time you go to TJ’s. I like to grab 3-4 for a little treat! Praying for y’all this weekend!!!

2. August 30, 2019 / 3:11 am

LOL! I know just what you mean.. I once brought those refrigerated Toll House cookies to a party. Instead of cutting the log into slices I used a spoon to make rounded lumps and so they did look homemade but I totally had to fess up after the hostess asked me several times how I made such delicious cookies!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:34 am

Crazy isn’t it. LOL. Oh well, whatever works, right??Happy weekend!

August 30, 2019 / 3:12 am

Too funny about the cookies, I occasionally doctor up a mix and no one knows the difference, except me, lol. Ahhh girl, you have me so hooked no on VE cuffs!! I hope you and Mr. R have the sweetest long weekend together! Hugs!!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:33 am

I’m going to order myself another VE bracelet. I can’t resist. Happy long weekend!

4. August 30, 2019 / 3:33 am

I really need to subscribe to Rocksbox ! I always enjoy you sharing what you get.

• August 31, 2019 / 8:33 am

Especially with your fun new job! You’ll want to be wearing pretty baubles.

5. August 30, 2019 / 5:51 am

Fun favorites Lisa. I saw that VE was having a sitewide sale yesterday…I’m so tempted. Kellyann, what have you done to me!! 😉

• August 31, 2019 / 8:33 am

Thanks Chrissy! Now’s the time to strike while the iron is hot!

6. August 30, 2019 / 6:51 am

Good list of favorites, Lisa. Your cookie creation was ingenious, I say! *Blushing* I was just thinking I wanted to try a new brand of undies!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:33 am

Thanks Kim! Give the panties a try. I really do love them!

August 30, 2019 / 7:11 am

I LOVE your Friday Favorites posts. You always have a fun variety! Those PB and PB Cup cookies sound DELICIOUS! And thanks for the undie recommendation! I’m off to check your your faves!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:33 am

You’re so sweet. Thanks Gina! Chocolate and PB are always a good answer and panties that fit…enough said. LOL

• August 31, 2019 / 8:24 am

Thanks Ashley. The mug is cute and the best part is I think of her every time I use it. Yes, try the cookies. They’re delish!!!

8. August 30, 2019 / 11:42 am

Love the Friday Fav’s! ! Definitely looking into those panties- Great post! Have a great weekend.
    ~Melissa xx

• August 31, 2019 / 8:24 am

Thanks Melissa. Yes, give them a try and have a wonderful long weekend!

August 30, 2019 / 12:32 pm

You are so good about picking great pieces for your RocksBox! I am so indecisive and struggle! I think I may order a box once a quarter, then it may be easier for me to pick some items. I never like what the stylist picks! Lol! I am loving your shorter hair, I’m tempted to bring a photo of your hair into my stylist and to get my hair cut at that length… although, knowing me I’ll keep it at the length it is, because I don’t do well with change! 😉 I LOOOVE that mug. That little pom pom tag on it is cute, too!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:24 am

Aw, thanks! I’m indecisive too, but I get better each time. Just keep at it. The once a quarter sounds like a good idea. I had been thinking about going shorter for the last few haircuts and kept choking. I totally get that. I’m not a big fan of change either. Have a great weekend.

10. August 30, 2019 / 2:51 pm

We get those mini peanut butter cups aren’t they great. We’ll never eat the traditional ones again, these are so much better. I really love that Victoria Emerson bracelet. I have a few myself, but I really like this one.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• August 31, 2019 / 8:24 am

Yes they are. I like to grab 2 or 3 for a little treat.

11. August 30, 2019 / 5:09 pm

Okay, I’m the wierdo that honed in on the undies 😉 while momming on the go, I want something that makes me feel good, but also makes me not pick a wedgie all the time haha I have to check these out!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:23 am

You aren’t alone. LOL Everyone is looking for the magic bullet. HA!

12. August 30, 2019 / 6:47 pm

I was a loyal VS girl for years, but their quality is complete crap now. I need to try those! I like cute ones, but that stay put! Even better if there is no line!

• August 31, 2019 / 8:23 am

These will be just the ticket! Have a great weekend!

13. August 31, 2019 / 10:01 am

How cute is that bracelet stack?! And those cookies sound delish–and also like the rare thing I could handle making haha! Hope you’re having a great weekend, Lisa!!

• September 2, 2019 / 8:22 am

You could absolutely make those cookies, cuties!!! Happy Labor Day!

14. Jaclyn Musselman
    September 3, 2019 / 8:35 am

Okay I think I need that adorable mug–I love all things buffalo check. Those cookies sound sooo good too. Hope you had a great weekend:)

• September 7, 2019 / 10:28 am

Wasn’t that the sweetest? I’m am truly grateful, thankful, blessed.

15. Sarah
    September 3, 2019 / 6:49 pm

I have never shopped from SOMA! I think you just convinced me. I am going to try them and will report back. you may see me sharing them on my blog (NOT wearing them!) haha just the link. lol

• September 7, 2019 / 10:28 am

Oh good! I hope you’ll like what you find! And some things are better left to the imagination…LOL