Floral and Tropical with Ageless Style

Welcome to Floral and Tropical with Ageless Style. First off, if you’re new around here, WELCOME. Second, if you don’t know what Ageless Style is, let me fill you in. The first Tuesday of every month, ten over 40 bloggers present a different style theme and show a myriad of ways to wear it, all the while proving you can still be fashionable and on trend over 40 and beyond.

This months theme of floral and tropical was chosen by Shugunna from Nzuri N* Simplicity. Shugunna also happens to be the newest member of our little group.

Target floral jumpsuit
JUMPSUIT || EARRINGS || SIMILAR SANDALS || NECKLACE || BRACELETS

I’ve embraced florals this summer more than any other time in my life. Go figure. Maybe it’s because they are everywhere you look, maybe they grew on me or maybe both. It’s no secret I have to warm up to new trends, and florals were no exception.

Target floral jumpsuit
JUMPSUIT || EARRINGS || SIMILAR SANDALS || NECKLACE || BRACELETS

This jumpsuit is one of the things I ordered from Tar-jet when I ordered all of these dresses earlier this summer. You know I was on the hunt for jumpsuits for some time until I finally figured out a 2 piece outfit that reads like a jumpsuit works better for my figure.

Target floral jumpsuit
JUMPSUIT || EARRINGS || SIMILAR SANDALS || NECKLACE || BRACELETS

This jumpsuit is just as cute going as it is coming with the V in the back. There’s a snap in front to keep it from gaping open, it has pockets and adjustable straps. #praisehands The little tie at the waist isn’t functional, but ties in a cute little bow. I do however think a brown belt would work well with this jumpsuit.

Target floral jumpsuit
JUMPSUIT || EARRINGS || SIMILAR SANDALS || NECKLACE || BRACELETS

If you’re my height, you’d need to wear a heel or wedge to keep the pants from dragging, but if you’re taller, you could easily wear flats. A denim jacket would work really well with this and transition it right into fall. This one from KUT from the Kloth denim is my favorite. The denim is lightweight, so it’s really comfortable and stretchy. If you’ve yet to invest in one, I highly recommend this one.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to hop over to some of the other ladies and check out their take on floral and tropical with Ageless Style.

Feel free to subscribe to receive posts by email by filling in the box on the left above my picture. I’d also love for you to follow me on these social channels. InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

Daenel ~ Living outside the stacks
Paula ~ Dimples on my What
blogfacebookpinterestinstagramtwitter
Shelly ~ The Queen in Between
bloginstagrambloglovinpinterestfacebook
Shugunna ~ Nzuri N* Simplicity
bloginstagrampinterest

We hope you’ll link up with us and share your ageless style.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

August 6, 2019 / 6:03 am

Looking gorgeous in this jumpsuit, Lisa! Glad you warmed up to florals this year since they sure do suit you!

August 6, 2019 / 6:03 am

Such a pretty jumpsuit Lisa! I love that it has a snap on it to keep it from gaping open – ugh – that drives me NUTS! Lookin’ fabulous in floral my friend!

3. August 6, 2019 / 6:29 am

I’m only now embracing florals, and it’s too bad that it’s taken me so long. But I’m making up for lost time. This jumpsuit is the best…of course, I’m biased since yellow is my favorite color!!

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

Thanks Jodie. I’m happy I’m not alone!!! Happy weekend!

4. August 6, 2019 / 6:30 am

That is such a pretty jumpsuit. I love the back! Your hair looks fabulous!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

5. August 6, 2019 / 6:59 am

It took me a while to jump on the floral bandwagon a few years ago when the style first came out, too, but now I absolutely love wearing floral pieces. I love this jumpsuit on you! To be as petite as you are, you are so fortunate to find just the right length for you. I don’t have quite the best of luck in that category! Have a lovely Tuesday!

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

It’s so hard to find the right length. Petites are usually too short and regulars too long. UGH. Happy weekend!!! XOXO

August 6, 2019 / 3:24 pm

This floral jumpsuit reminds me of a jumpsuit I got from PinkBlush! Except the background color is orange for mine and not yellow. So beautiful and I love your blond curls!

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

Oh, I think I know the one you’re talking about. It’s cute.

7. Paula Mullins Holloway
    August 6, 2019 / 4:06 pm

I too am slow to warm up to trends Lisa… I’m usually a year late. 😉 Maybe that’s good, because if the trend doesn’t make it, we haven’t invested.
    This jumpsuit is so cute but the back just MAKES the entire outfit!

Hope you’re having the best summer Girl!
    Paula

8. August 6, 2019 / 5:19 pm

You wear florals so well and I adore that jumpsuit on you! Such a pretty print!

9. August 6, 2019 / 7:46 pm

That jumpsuit is adorable! The wrap style top and back on you! I think a belt would look great on it too!

August 7, 2019 / 3:36 am

There’s my ray of sunshine looking all chic and Summer Sensational!! I love this jumpsuit on you and your hair is cute as a button!!

11. August 7, 2019 / 9:48 am

I love an adjustable strap…whether it be on a jumpsuit, sundress or cami. Since I’m short, that option is sometimes necessary…lol! I love this jumpsuit and it looks beautiful on you! It’s a similar color scheme to the kimono that I’m wearing for this month’s theme.
    Debbie

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

Me too, Debbie! Adjustable straps are such a bonus. Loved your kimono!!!

12. August 7, 2019 / 10:26 am

This is such a pretty jumpsuit and it make you look so tall. The color’s great on you.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

Well if it makes me look tall, it must be a magic suit. LOL
      Thanks Julie!

13. August 7, 2019 / 1:54 pm

I noticed right away that you were wearing a jumpsuit. I really like the colors/print/style of this one.

14. August 8, 2019 / 4:09 am

That jumpsuit is sooooo cute! Target for the win per usual 🙂

• August 9, 2019 / 5:36 pm

Yes ma’am, Target. They really kill it sometimes!
      Happy weekend!

15. August 8, 2019 / 12:56 pm

Darling theme and jumpsuit. Check out your spankilicious bootie in that thang! You look fabulous.

• August 9, 2019 / 5:45 pm

Thanks Leslie!!! You’re so sweet…and funny 😉

16. SHUGUNNA Alexander
    August 11, 2019 / 7:53 am

This jumpsuit is gorgeous and it looks wonderful on you!!!