Ruffled Sleeve Blush Blouse and White Jeans

Hi my friends! I’ve missed you. I took Monday off. Well actually I kinda took the whole weekend off. We went to Oklahoma to visit Kent’s mom and got to spend time with some of our dearest friends. You know the kind? You can be away from each other for years, and when you get back together, it was like you just saw each other the day before. My friend Heidi and I are two peas in a pod. We absolutely feed off of each other and love to laugh and entertain. To sum it up, we had a ball together. Today I’ve got a darling ruffled sleeve blush blouse with white jeans to share with you.

Pink Blouse from Amazon, Coast to Coast
BLOUSE || JEANS || SHOES || SIMILAR BAG /CHEAPER OPTION || EARRINGS || WATCH

There’s so much to love about this outfit. You know I absolutely adore added details to jzeush up an outfit. Things that make an otherwise simple combination more eye catching.

Pink Blouse from Amazon, Coast to Coast
BLOUSE || JEANS || SHOES || SIMILAR BAG /CHEAPER OPTION || EARRINGS || WATCH

This blouse and these jeans both fall into that category. I’m a fan of ric-rac. I have been for years. I loved it on Katie’s little outfits, and I still love it on clothes.

Pink Blouse from Amazon, Coast to Coast
BLOUSE || JEANS || SHOES || SIMILAR BAG /CHEAPER OPTION || EARRINGS || WATCH

This blush blouse is from where else, Amazon. It comes in 3 other colors including white with black trim. The ruffles are sweet and feminine, and it can be dressed up for work with a skirt or pants, as well as with jeans or shorts.

Pink Blouse from Amazon, Coast to Coast
BLOUSE || JEANS || SHOES || SIMILAR BAG /CHEAPER OPTION || EARRINGS || WATCH

I already shared these jeans last week on Instagram. Loft is my go to for white jeans. They are the only brand I’ve found that doesn’t highlight the things other white jeans do. Yes, I’m talking about you cellulite, you pest. Just look at the precious eyelet detail at the bottom.

JEANS

These are “cropped” length, but on me, they are the perfect regular length. #shortgirlproblems I’m so happy cropped jeans are in vogue since I can usually order them, and they come in at the just the right length. Now if only I could find some that were actually cropped on me. HA! A ruffled sleeve blush blouse and white jeans are the perfect date night, girls night, or any night combination.
Shop this post.

If you aren’t already, I’d love for you to subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. You won’t get spammed, just an email anytime a new post is published, so you never miss out. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

1. June 19, 2019 / 2:57 am

LOVE those jeans- I need to head to Loft and get a pair- thanks for sharing! You look dynamite as always Lisa 🙂

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

Thanks Holly!!! You do need a pair. I think you’d love them! XO

2. June 19, 2019 / 3:48 am

I totally have a friend like that from home. Long life bonds never break. This top is so precious. And you look fabulous in it. It’s a totally win!

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

Thanks Carrie!!! Special friendships are such a blessing! XO

3. June 19, 2019 / 5:13 am

I love those friendships where you may not see each other for years but always pick up where you left off. That top is adorable! Love the ric rac detail on the sleeves!

4. June 19, 2019 / 6:30 am

This blouse is absolutely fabulous Lisa. And good for you for taking some time off and enjoying life!! That’s the ticket to real happiness!!
    Don’t you just love friends like that? It’s like time never continued!!
    XOOX

5. June 19, 2019 / 7:30 am

There’s just something about ric-rac and smocking that shouts, “Southern,” doesn’t it! Cute, cute blouse! So glad y’all had fun with your friends in OK.

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

I know….and girl, when I get me a grandbaby…I don’t even need to finish that sentence do I?

June 19, 2019 / 9:02 am

That blouse is precious and I am ordering it now!

June 19, 2019 / 9:03 am

That top is so cute! I have looked at it but thought it might be hot for me in Hotlando! It is super sweet on you!

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

Yeah, it might be. I love the details on it. Thanks friend! XO

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

Thanks Cheryl!!! Hope you’ve been having a great week! XO

8. June 20, 2019 / 12:43 am

What a great jeans! Love the lace hem. Being with old friends is the best! The fun you can have is relaxing!

June 20, 2019 / 9:12 am

Those jeans are so, so cute and I love that top, too! I’m glad you had a good weekend! I am planning to be online a lot less next week while we’re on vaca! I need a little break!

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

I hope y’all have just the absolute best time. I’ll be following along on IG. XO

10. June 20, 2019 / 5:47 pm

I love the details on your jeans and your fun top! Is that a new bag? It’s super cute too!

• June 20, 2019 / 7:09 pm

Thanks Laura! YES, it is a new bag. Thanks for noticing?I got it and a bigger one at the TB Outlet when they had a 50% off sale. YAY!

11. June 20, 2019 / 6:36 pm

Glad you enjoyed vacation fabulous Lisa. I am a huge fan of blush pink and white, especially in the summer. I just added that adorable top on my Amazon cart. I love ric-rac too. And I haven’t shopped at Loft for a few months but I did recognize those jeans being from there since I know that brand so well! You look fabulous!

Welcome by and link up with me, like every Thursday. =))

12. June 21, 2019 / 8:51 am

This is such a lovely outfit and looks great on you.

13. June 21, 2019 / 10:19 am

I love this look on you. The top is a a perfect one to dress up or down. I got a new pair of white jeans this year, too. I don’t have any issues with cropped being cropped, though! Ha!

• June 21, 2019 / 7:58 pm

Thanks Kim! It’s a cute top and very versatile. XO

14. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    June 24, 2019 / 3:12 pm

Oh my, these jeans are cute – love that hem detail. Thanks for sharing on the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

• July 2, 2019 / 1:20 pm

Thanks Jacqui! I adore the detail at the hem too. Thanks for hosting! XO

15. Sarah
    June 25, 2019 / 1:58 am

I’m a sucker for blush. Then it’s amazon so now I’m tempted to get that exact top 🙂
    Come join me at disisd.com For what I wore Sunday.

• July 2, 2019 / 1:20 pm

Me too Sarah. It’s new for me, but I fell hard. XOXO

16. jess
    June 26, 2019 / 8:58 am

oooh, I love those jeans! They look great on you, those details get me everytime. The top is sweet and I love the ric rac detail.. I never tire of blush pink and it looks so pretty on you with white.
    thanks for linking!