Just the Best Memorial Day Sales Short and Sweet

Happy Memorial Day friends! For most, this day brings an added day to the weekend, but for some it brings memories of joy and sorrow. Of loved ones lost. To those people, I pray for peace and comfort. If you want a look into the lives of what it means to have a soldier as a husband, please check out my friend Melissa’s blog. She is a young mom with a husband who serves in our military. They have 3 children, one of which is a newborn baby girl, and her husband is currently deployed. The spouses of our military are serving our country in a much different way, but important and challenging. To all our military families I say “Thank You”.

Now for the best of the Memorial Day Sales

Accessory Concierge – 30% off site wide

Spring and Summer Accessories

If you seen them once, you’ve seen them 100 times. Here are some of my favorite accessories from Accessory Concierge.

American Eagle – 40% off summer essentials

Memorial Day Sale, favorite sweatshirt
SWEATSHIRT || SHORTS || FLIP-FLOPS

I have been on the hunt for a pair of denim shorts with distressing that were long enough for me for quite a while, like a couple of years. I finally found a pair and they are on mega sale. This red and white striped sweatshirt has already become a heavy hitter in my closet and is on constant rotation. Our weather seems to be taking it’s sweet time warming up, so we are still frequently reaching for sweaters and sweatshirts. UGH! At least I have some cute ones. Not to be left out, most days in the summer you’ll find me wearing these Reef flip-flops around the house and out and about. These are my all time favorite ff’s. They have a good arch support in them and are comfortable for walking long distances in. The straps are super comfy and never rub. I just got my 3rd pair because I’ve already worn out my first two.

Ann Taylor – 40% + additional 15% full price, 60% off sale

J.Crew – 50% off all sale styles, 40% off everything else.

J.Crew Factory – 60% off all women’s & men’s styles

Loft – 50% off sale prices, 40% off everything else

Nordstrom – up to 50% off, Half Yearly Sale

Macy’s

Victoria Emerson – Buy one, get one FREE

Zappos – There are several styles of Tory Burch sandals on sale

Happy shopping friends and I sure hope it’s warm wherever you are.

1. May 27, 2019 / 7:03 am

I just bought a pair of AE tomgirl jeans and noticed the shorts were on sale, too. May be placing an order this weekend!

• May 27, 2019 / 8:54 am

I want a pair of AE jeans, but they are mostly high waisted and my body can’t accommodate that. LOL Happy Monday!!! XO

2. May 27, 2019 / 8:13 am

It’s a great time to thank those that serve!!
    Happy Memorial day, Lisa,
    XOOX

May 27, 2019 / 12:06 pm

I’m intrigued by those shorts! I got a couple fo AE shorts last year and they weren’t Bermuda and they’re just a tad too short… I like that you rolled the Bermuda pair on the bottom, too! That sweater looks so soft. AE has the softest tops!

• May 27, 2019 / 4:39 pm

I bet you’d like these and the sweatshirt is a great “summer nights” weight. (of course it’s great for daily wear around here.) XO

4. May 27, 2019 / 7:31 pm

Those shorts are really cute! It’s hard to find those in between lengths that are flattering, but not matronly looking. There are lots of great sales this weekend!

• May 28, 2019 / 8:41 am

I managed to control myself and not do much online shopping. YAY me. I do love these new shorts and they are comfy too. So double win!

5. May 28, 2019 / 12:13 pm

That stacked cuff reminds me of a Plunder piece I fell in love with when my sister hosted an online party. So much fun, so many possibilities. Following your link to the shorts. Love how comf and broken-in they look. Perfect for ball games and weekends!

6. May 28, 2019 / 9:14 am

It rained all day Sunday and Monday so I spent a lot of time online shopping! I’m bummed that I forgot about the Accessory Concierge sale. That J.Crew striped dress is adorable and those AE shorts look great on you!

• May 29, 2019 / 12:10 pm

You’re welcome and yes there are! I’m trying to control myself. LOL