Great Teacher Gifts 101

Well you mama’s of school aged kids may be ready to speed up time and get to the end of the year, but I’m trying to slow down the days so Saturday takes its sweet time getting here. I’m not ready to let Katie go back. Ya’ know? For those of you who do have school aged people, I’ve got some great teacher gifts for you today.

These aren’t your typical teacher gifts, the ones you find on Pinterest. These are thinking outside of the box. Gifts your teacher probably won’t get from another student, and gifts that she’d hopefully be pleasantly surprised with.

Great Teacher Gifts

Everyone’s favorite cozy blanket – Katie has been wrapped up in our blanket like this all week. I think a teacher would love to have a soft throw to relax with this summer. Definitely not your typical end of the year gift.

How about a slate cheeseboard, cheese knives, and/or cheese markers? I’d love to add these to my kitchen and I’m guessing a teacher would too.

Essential Oils Diffuser – This could be used at home or in the classroom. Add some Simply Earth essential oils like Defender to fight against nasty germs. Diffuse this blend to give your body the extra boost it needs! (Use my code COASTTOCOAST2FREE for a $40 gift card towards your next box or to purchase other products…like a diffuser?)

A new trinket tray that could be used at home for rings or on her desk for paper clips, etc…

A cell phone stand for her desk would be a great idea and one she’d love.

A new Yeti in a fun color. I love getting new cups. Weird I know. How about you?

Slip Sleep Mist – Don’t you just know after that last day of school all these teachers want to do is sleep. Give her something to make it easier and peaceful.

Tote organizer – Help her organize all.the.things. Pens✅Pencils✅Snacks✅Computer✅Papers✅Cell phone✅

Lip Scrub – I’ve been seeing this on several blogs and IG stories. More things to pamper her are always a good idea.

Summer Tote – I also love getting a new tote. This one is cute enough to be a purse or used as a pool/beach bag.

Packing Cubes – Unconventional? Yes! But I bet a teacher would love receiving these for her summer travels.

Candles – If you’re going to give candles, at least make them good ones.?These are two of my personal favorites. The one in a basket is cute just sitting around as home decor, but also smells good, and the Capri Blue Volcano is almost everyones favorite, and a definite splurge in the candle department.

I hope you’ll subscribe to receive posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. You won’t get spammed, just an email anytime a new post is published, so you never miss out. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

May 15, 2019 / 3:55 am

Well I’d love to get any one of these as a gift! I have that lip mask and use it each night, it feels so good! Nolan wants an oil diffuser – I use mine at night only, I really should pull it out during the day!

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

Me too! I hope some teachers will get lucky and get some of these. XO

May 15, 2019 / 5:50 am

What great ideas! For one of Ella’s teachers we are giving her an “ice cream party” basket all she has to do is add the ice cream for her and her 2 little toddlers to enjoy this summer!! Ella’s other teacher has older children so we are giving her a “summer reading” basket filled with books and devotionals!

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

I’ve seen that idea on Pinterest and think it’s absolutely the cutest!!! She will love that! XO

May 15, 2019 / 6:11 am

This is such a great list and I was that mom who always did creative teacher gifts. I love that you included the packing cubes. I’ll never forget when I was doing my student teaching, the class had given me a hard time one day so as I waited for them to come in the following day for fourth period, as each one of the kids walked in they handed me an apple so I ended up with 27 apples. Come to find out one of the boys worked at a produce market and had brought two big bags of apples for everyone to give me one!

4. May 15, 2019 / 6:31 am

You came up with some wonderful things, Lisa. Especially those packing cubes because if all teachers are like my mom and stepmom. that’s what they do during the summer….travel!!
    XOOX

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

Thanks Jodie! I hope some sweet teachers will benefit from this. XO

5. May 15, 2019 / 8:52 am

These are great ideas for teacher gifts! I still think that phone stand is the cutest and would be a good one to give!

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

Thanks Jill! I’d love to receive any of these if I was a teacher too. XO

6. May 15, 2019 / 7:04 pm

Oh, I bought those packing cubes from you post last week and they arrived a few days ago (for me, not a teacher, ha). Can’t wait to use them.

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

I hope you love them. I think they’re awesome, and I was the biggest skeptic. XO

7. May 16, 2019 / 9:27 am

What thoughtful gifts! These are some of the best ideas. I have the phone stand and Ipad stand and I don’t know what I’d do without it! Such excellent ideas!
    ~Melissa xx

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

Thanks so much Melissa! I had fun coming up with them. XO

8. May 16, 2019 / 11:51 am

YES to the cheese board and packing cubes- perfect!

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

I know, right?! I really would like to have a cheeseboard…already have the cubes. XO

9. May 16, 2019 / 1:23 pm

These are perfect gifts for a teacher. All of the gifts are things they can use.

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

Thanks Lanae! I know I’d like to receive any of them! XO

May 16, 2019 / 4:43 pm

That Essential Oils Diffuser is a great idea! I love that cheese board, too!! I need to get the teachers appreciation gifts still, it was last week and I dropped the ball! I am going to work on them this weekend!!

• May 19, 2019 / 5:12 pm

I figured it could be used in the class or at home, so win-win! Good luck getting yours all done. XO

11. May 16, 2019 / 7:11 pm

These are wonderful ideas! The lip scrub and sleep slip mist sound perfect after a long school year!