Great Knit Swing Dress with Pockets

Wait! What?! It’s already Wednesday? That’s what happens in a four day week. HA! I’m guessing nobody will complain about a short work week. Our temps have finally started to rise a little and this girl is happy about that. I’m ready for all things summer, including cute and comfy dresses, like this great knit swing dress from Aventura that has POCKETS. What is it about us women that loves our pockets so dang much?

Before I move into the dress details, let me share a little bit about Aventura. Are you familiar with their site? They are a family owned company dating back to the 1950’s. They believe in shopping sustainable, fair trade, helping our planet, and they also have a philanthropic mission to help fight hunger. What’s not to love about a company that cares? More and more consumers are looking for companies who are taking an interest in bettering our world, and the world of our children. Aventura falls right in line with this.

Great knit swing dress with pockets from Aventura
DRESS C/0 AVENTURA || NECKLACE || WOVEN PURSE || SANDALS

A summer essential for most women is a good, easy to throw on, comfortable knit dress. You can dress it up with wedges or down with flat sandals or sneakers. They’re great for hot days and even better for packing to take on vacations.

Great knit swing dress with pockets from Aventura
DRESS C/0 AVENTURA || NECKLACE || SANDALS

Knit dresses are pretty much a dime a dozen, and some of our favorite retailers carry a bunch that are dirt cheap. Y’all know who I’m talking about.? It’s nice to have one that you won’t see every time you turn around though. That’s just one of things I adore about this striped tank dress. The quality is amazing and the fit is spot on. I’m in my normal small and it’s perfect. One of my biggest pet peeves is stripes (or plaids) that don’t match up on the sides (or even worse, front) seams. Check the sides of this dress. The stripes line up perfectly.

Great knit swing dress with pockets from Aventura
DRESS C/0 AVENTURA || NECKLACE || WOVEN PURSE || SANDALS

The hem is slightly curved which is another detail most of the dresses like this don’t have and…wait for it…

Great knit swing dress with pockets from Aventura
DRESS C/0 AVENTURA || NECKLACE || SANDALS

How about the cute little cut out on the back! I love an extra somethin’-somethin’ like that on a dress. So I have to give this knit swing dress with pockets 2 thumbs up. Don’t be surprised if you see me wearing this a.lot.this.summer.

May 29, 2019 / 4:08 am

Perfect little dress on perfect you and looks to comfy too..and yes, I like to rhyme!!

2. May 29, 2019 / 4:21 am

You can never have too many stripes and that dress is darling on you! Looks so comfy and I love the cut out detail!

May 29, 2019 / 5:00 am

Well that is a cute dress! I do love it when stripes line up – definitely says quality! This looks great on you, love the pockets and the cute cut out detail on the back. And your hair looks amazing as always! Love ya friend!

• May 29, 2019 / 9:14 am

Thanks girl! I really do love this little dress. It’s a keeper! XO

4. May 29, 2019 / 5:18 am

What a cute striped dress and yes I love dresses with pockets! It’s such a small thing but makes dresses much easier to wear! 🙂

Hope that your week has been going well 🙂

Away From Blue

May 29, 2019 / 5:26 am

Such a cute dress and with pockets! Perfection!

May 29, 2019 / 5:59 am

Such a cute dress and perfect for Summer! The stripes give it a subtle patriotic vibe that would be perfect for July 4th! Glad you are getting some warmer days!

• May 29, 2019 / 9:14 am

You’re right about the 4th vibe, Gina. Hopefully we’re on the upward swing with our temps. XO

7. May 29, 2019 / 6:09 am

This is absolutely perfect for the summer (of course I have no idea when summer will be here, LOL).
    And I love pockets too, but do you know my mom takes them out of items?? Hilarious, right?

• May 29, 2019 / 9:14 am

Our summer seems to be taking it’s sweet time too, Jodie. I have one sweater I keep meaning to take the pockets out of because they emphasize my hips, but I can’t imagine taking them out as a general rule. LOL

8. May 29, 2019 / 1:02 pm

I love it when stores take the time to do little details like make sure patterns and prints line up correctly! It makes it look much more expensive! That dress is adorable on you!

• June 6, 2019 / 4:02 pm

Me too Laura! Thanks so much! I wouldn’t have even known about this brand if it wasn’t for you! XO

May 29, 2019 / 1:02 pm

Such a pretty dress! I love how dresses feel in the summer, a little more light weight and so much easier to wear in the humidity. That cut out in the back is so cute!

• June 6, 2019 / 4:02 pm

Thanks Carrie! It’s a great little dress and so nice and cool!

10. May 30, 2019 / 1:15 am

Pockets!! Yes!! Why do we always like that so much? Haha, lovely dress and a great company!

• June 6, 2019 / 4:02 pm

I know Nancy, we seem to be obsessed with pockets. LOL

11. May 30, 2019 / 3:56 am

Cute and looks comfy! Don’t ya love the way the TB Millers go with everything too? 🙂

• June 6, 2019 / 4:02 pm

Yes ma’am. Now I want a black pair. Somebody make me stop. LOL

12. May 30, 2019 / 7:46 am

This dress is positively Perfect! I adore a cute swing dress and this one has so many details that definitely make it stand apart. I am in love with the stripes!

• June 6, 2019 / 3:53 pm

Thanks Jennie! This one really is so good and Kent seems to really like it, so that’s a bonus. XO

• June 6, 2019 / 3:53 pm

Thank you Melissa. I think we share a lot of the same taste? XOXO

13. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    May 30, 2019 / 10:37 am

This is so lovely – it suits you so well. Thanks for sharing today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

14. May 30, 2019 / 11:14 am

I love pockets because it gives me something to do with my hands! I think this dress looks great on you, and I have to say, your arms are looking strong!

Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

15. May 30, 2019 / 4:15 pm

That is the cutest little striped dress. Love it. You’re so right, the week seemed to just fly by.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

16. May 30, 2019 / 3:43 pm

And just when I thought you couldn’t get any cuter, you pull this little number out of the bag! Love it on you, love the cut at the shoulders, love the length and I’ll be pleased to see this dress on repeat through the summer!
    Hugs, Mary x.
    thepoutingpensioner.blogspot.com

• June 29, 2019 / 1:44 pm

I don’t know how this comment got by me…Thanks Ruth!!! XO

17. May 30, 2019 / 11:16 pm

Great vacation look. Thanks for sharing your post at the Top of the World Style linkup party.

18. June 3, 2019 / 7:24 am

This is such a cute dress. I like the extra details it has with the hem and back, nice find, I’m checking out the company!

• June 6, 2019 / 3:53 pm

Thanks Kim! Kent came home yesterday and I was wearing it and he told me a couple of times how cute it was. I’ll take that!

19. Sarah
    June 11, 2019 / 7:19 pm

I love knit dresses specially shift ones. Perfect for my changing body – pregnancy, then postpartum then pregnancy then postpartum, repeat, repeat. haha.

Come and join me for what I Wore Sunday link up at disisd.com 🙂 thanks!

• June 12, 2019 / 5:49 pm

Oh my gosh Sarah! You are a hoot. Yes, they are great for changing bodies. I’ll pop over to the link up. Thanks!! XOXO