Is It A Jumpsuit?

Happy Wednesday friends! How do you feel about the phrase ‘happy hump day’? Honestly, it whigs me out just a little, but I still use it from time to time. I’m pretty excited it’s hump day Wednesday though, because you know what comes after Wednesday?! THURSDAY! And Thursday means we head for Nashville and a weekend of all the fun and celebrating Benny’s 24th birthday. How can our baby be 24? Before I get ahead of myself, I want to share what I wore for Easter. So here’s a question for you. Is it a jumpsuit or a pair of pants and a top. Read on and find out.

Floral Pants and Blouse
TOP || PANTS || SIMILAR SANDALS || EARRINGS ||BRACELETS

Y’all know I’ve been on the hunt for a jumpsuit. I saw this on another blogger and until I started reading, I thought it was a jumpsuit. This one actually checks two boxes for me. Jumpsuit✔️ and flowy wide leg pants✔️. I’ve been wanting a pair of palazzo(ish) pants for a couple of years, and every pair I’ve tried just weren’t very flattering.

This pair isn’t paper bag style, and I think that may be part of the reason they work. They have a pretty regular waistband with belt loops and the coordinating belt/sash. I don’t need a lot of extra fabric around my middle, if you know what I mean. #andithinkyoudo

Floral Pants and Blouse
TOP || PANTS || SIMILAR SANDALS || EARRINGS || BRACELETS

The top is just a basic top, but I really like the fit and not only does it complete the jumpsuit look, but it goes beautifully with jeans and white denim…and I’ve got those looks all cued up for another post along with several other ways to style the pants. I adore the print and colors and I’m pretty excited about this whole outfit, because as it turns out, it’s super versatile. I’ve been able to create 6 more outfits with these two pieces I’m going to share in another post.

Floral Pants and Blouse
TOP || PANTS || SIMILAR SANDALS || EARRINGS || BRACELETS

Let’s talk about accessories for a quick second. I wore my hot pink sandals, but took some pictures with black too. The round Kendra Scott earrings with the druzy stone are, dare I say it…some of my favorites. I love all my Kendra Scott pieces including my bracelets I’m wearing. They are a set of 3 and you can wear them stacked together, separate, or put them with others.

If you’ve been on the hunt for a jumpsuit and it’s been eluding you, then this just might be the answer. The separates are available in 3 other prints and 3 solids, one of which is black. Hmmm, maybe I need those too??

If you’re new here, WELCOME and THANK YOU for stopping by. I hope you’ll subscribe to receive posts by email. Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. You won’t get spammed, just an email anytime a new post is published, so you never miss out. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. The more followers I have, the more exposure I get, and that means more opportunity for growth and sharing things might be interested in. It’s a win-win. Just click the little icons below or the links above and thanks a million!

1. April 24, 2019 / 4:04 am

You had me fooled !! Totally thought it was a jumpsuit. I love it on you and the colors are beautiful. Yay for heading to Nashville. Enjoy your time !

• April 24, 2019 / 6:57 pm

YAY! Thanks Tammy! I think this going to get a lot of wear! XO

April 24, 2019 / 4:36 am

Oh how I heart this big time, I took a two piece floral on our trip and cannot was to share it! That is why I thought you’ve the 24th, Benny turns 24!!! Woohoo!! I am over the moon that you can be there with your babies!! AND the most stylish mama to boot!! Love you!

• April 24, 2019 / 6:57 pm

Oooo, I can’t wait to see it…was it in your stories? So ready for my trip. Woohoo! XO

• Living on Cloud Nine
        April 24, 2019 / 7:16 pm

Yes I did a story on it like our 3rd day. Will be on blog in a few weeks.

3. April 24, 2019 / 4:36 am

That jumpsuit is gorgeous. Have fun celebrating your son’t birthday!!
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

April 24, 2019 / 5:46 am

Love this on you my friend! Separates that look like a jumpsuit are a double win and you are right – that top will be darling with all kinds of bottoms. Love your pink heels – I want some but you know me and my foot issues! I’d love a pair of wide leg trousers, still searching for the perfect pair!
    One more sleep for you and then you board that plane!!!

• April 24, 2019 / 6:57 pm

Thanks Kellyann! I’m so happy I finally found one I like and that I can wear it a bunch of ways! XO

5. April 24, 2019 / 8:08 am

Now that’s brilliant!! And definitely easier to fit that way.
    And the issue of going to the bathroom is solved!! You are more than a pretty face, my friend, LOL!!
    XOOX

6. April 24, 2019 / 10:09 am

Very nice, Lisa. The pieces are very flattering on you. I’m looking forward to seeing all of the looks you’ve put together.

• April 24, 2019 / 6:45 pm

Thanks Kim! It turned out to be so versatile I love it even more!

7. April 24, 2019 / 6:57 pm

What a gorgeous outfit for Easter! I love it, Lisa! I hope y’all have so much fun in Nashville and celebrating Benny’s birthday! Don’t you remember that he and Erin got married on Alise’s birthday last year?

• April 24, 2019 / 7:05 pm

Oh yeah!!! I totally forgot. You know I have the brain power of a gnat. LOL. Thank you sweet friend!!! XOXO

April 24, 2019 / 2:51 pm

A jumpsuit made of separates is my kind of jumpsuit! I do have one jumpsuit but it’s verrrry casual. For anything nicer I’d need to go this route! Very clever and it looks SO good on you!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

• April 24, 2019 / 6:45 pm

Me too Gina! I’m so happy the hunt is finally over!!

9. Juliana Moinet
    April 24, 2019 / 3:01 pm

Stunning print and style

10. April 24, 2019 / 6:45 pm

What a great option and way more versatile than a jumpsuit! Also easier to go to the bathroom, too! (am I right or am I right?) I love the print, too! Can’t wait to see how else you’ve worn these pieces!

• April 24, 2019 / 6:45 pm

You are so right! I hate having to get practically naked to go potty with a regular jumpsuit.

April 24, 2019 / 8:19 pm

Sooo pretty and I love the higher heels paired with it!

12. April 25, 2019 / 1:55 am

I’m not usually a fan of florals, but I adore the flashy bright tones against the black background on this jumpsuit that is not a jumpsuit! It is gorgeous on you; I’m off to explore the other prints it comes in too. xx

13. April 26, 2019 / 7:17 am

This is such a beautiful look! I love that it’s a two piece set and can’t wait to see what other outfits you put together! Enjoy your trip and son’s birthday celebration!

14. April 28, 2019 / 9:29 am

I def thought this was a jumpsuit when you posted it on Instagram, and you know how invested I am in your Jumpsuit Quest! 😀 It looks so good on you!! Also, my dad loves the phrase “palazzo jumpsuit” and literally used it last night, so I now giggle at every mention of “palazzo pants”! Did you know that “palazzo” means “palace” in Italian? That’s where the pants originated! #TheMoreYouKnow (perks of working for a dictionary hahaha)

15. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    May 1, 2019 / 2:31 pm

Definitely my kind of outfit – I love it. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish