Loft At Home Try On

I am on a roll with the try-ons right now. Just trying to bring the people what they want. #winkwink

That actually brings up a good question. What do y’all want to see? More of…Less of? I want to bring you things that interest you, so I’d love to hear what that is.

I’ve placed a couple of Loft orders lately and want to share what came in. I told y’all our Loft left our mall and now it’s kind of inconvenient and that makes me sad. I wish I could still just run in the mall and be able to try things on.

So just in case you’re new here, I’m 5’3″ tall, short waisted, and have a slight pear shape.

WRAP BLOUSE || WHITE JEANS || BLACK PANTS || JEANS || BOOTIES || SANDALS || SIMILAR PEEP TOE BOOTIES

This blouse is oh so versatile. Suitable for work or play. The wrap style is flattering on lots of body types. I ordered a petite small and the fit was great. The sleeves were the right length and the v wasn’t too deep.

PLAID TOP || PANTS || SANDALS

I love buffalo plaid and this blouse is no exception. It’s black and white and would look great with a cute skirt or colored pants. I should have put on my leopard heels. They’d look great with it. It’s tunic length and had I been thinking I would have put it with my faux leather leggings. That would be really cute. This is a small and it runs big. I needed an extra-small.

DRESS || SHOES

I’d seen this dress on a couple of other bloggers. I wasn’t sure how it would do on me, but had to give it a try. Again, too big. This is a small…apparently I did a really poor job of ordering. It looks like a sack on me. This dress will take you right into spring, but for now tights and boots or pumps would also look cute.

SWEATER || JEANS || SHOES

This sweater is so cute and soft and will be perfect going into spring. The band on the bottom isn’t the right style for my shape, but I would totally be wearing it if I was built a little less curvy.

JUMPSUIT || SIMILAR BOOTIES

I’ve been on the hunt for a jumpsuit ever since last summer. This one is so cute and checks all the boxes, but I think a petite would be better for me. Next time they run 50% off, I’ll be trying again.

PURPLE SWEATER || JEANS || WHITE JEANS || LEGGINGS || MULES || SIMILAR BOOTIES

I saved the best for last. My favorite. I never really thought I’d wear purple, but I love it! This sweater is Lou & Grey and they are some of my all times favs. It looks good with jeans or leggings and is going to be so perfect for transitioning to spring with white jeans. The material is super soft and it’s light weight. This is one of those things that if it came in other colors, I’d have to get at least one more.

Shop all these items here

Loft is almost always running some kind of promotion, so if you see something you like, hop over to the site (through the links) and see if it’s on sale.

If your in need of a good treat recipe for Valentine’s Day, check out this post and make a family favorite. They’re easy and to die for.

February 13, 2019 / 2:44 am

I love love that sweater and jumpsuit!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

Thanks Heather! I’m super bummed, the jumpsuit is sold out in petite. ?

2. February 13, 2019 / 9:17 am

I knew the purple top would be a favorite because it’s so “you!” I don’t mind seeing try-ons, even if it something I wouldn’t wear, I can still see what the stores are carrying.

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

Thanks Kim! I agree about try-ons. And things look different on a “real” person (LOL) vs. those models. ?

February 13, 2019 / 9:43 am

well, you just had to put those oreo truffles there, didn’t you? Kill me, those are sooooo good. My mouth is watering.
    I love that heart flounce dress, and it will be even better in a smaller size. You look great in it! Yes to the jumpsuit in the right size next time they offer 50% off. I actually have my eye on a maxi dress and am patiently waiting for a flash sale!!
    Is that purple Lou & Grey soft like the one we have from last year? I’d love another color in it and I don’t own anything purple!
    Love ya sweet friend!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

I made them for bible study and they were a HUGE hit. I’m so sad, the jumpsuit is sold out in petite…except XXL and I sure don’t want it that bad. LOL!!!!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

Thanks Tanya. I’m so sad…it sold out in petite. ?

February 13, 2019 / 1:17 pm

The purple sweater is definitely my favorite too! It’s just the most beautiful shade! You do such a good job with these try ins girl! Very thorough, very honest and I love them. Keep them coming. I too love the jumpsuit but I know how it is, jumpsuits have to be just right! Hope you’re having a super day beautiful! xo

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

Mine too. You are so sweet friend! Thanks for being such a great cheerleader! XO

5. February 13, 2019 / 3:09 pm

I love that yellow top….I almost bought one like it today at Sams Warehouse…ha ha!!
    I’ve learned that LOFT sizing can vary SO much. Lately I’ve been buying a couple of sizes of the same thing to make sure that I get a better fit. Sure, I have to take some back then, but I end up doing that anyways!!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

Thanks Jodie!!! Isn’t the sizing crazy?! I don’t think it used to vary that much. I wish they’d fix it. XOXO

6. February 13, 2019 / 4:20 pm

LOFT has some great this season don’t they? I really like the yellow top and that jumpsuit. They both look really great on you.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• February 16, 2019 / 9:28 am

They do Julie. I feel like they are hit or miss, but right now it’s a hit. XO

7. February 13, 2019 / 6:28 pm

I agree that the jumpsuit looked so good on you. And even though the Heart Flounce Dress is cute, I know you would love that pattern more in the new N&S earrings you bought!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:19 am

I can’t wait for my earrings to arrive. Thanks sweet friend!!!!

8. February 13, 2019 / 7:37 pm

I really like that purple top you kept! It’s so cute all the ways you’ve styled it! I hope you end up getting that jumpsuit in a petite! It’s cute on you!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:19 am

Thanks Laura! Me too. The jumpsuit is sold out in petite.?

9. Cheryl Tucker
    February 14, 2019 / 6:15 am

My favorite is the plaid top but everything is so cute. Gotta love the Loft! I have been shopping there for at least 30 years! It was one of my go to places for clothes for work when I went in to an office every day. Happy Valentines’ Day!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• February 16, 2019 / 9:18 am

You are a die hard Lofter. LOL. Have a great weekend! XO

10. February 14, 2019 / 11:55 am

I love your try-on posts! The dress and jumpsuit are really cute. I feel like Loft sizing is never consistent. That purple sweater looks great on you!

• February 16, 2019 / 9:18 am

Thank you Jill! I agree about their sizing. It’s so hit or miss. Happy weekend! XO

February 14, 2019 / 6:35 pm

That polka dotted jumpsuit is SO, so cute on you!!!!! I just love it!! I used to shop at LOFT a lot when I worked, but it is nice to know they have a lot of casual outfits. I really need to go in store and do a try on sometime (and take some items home!).

• February 16, 2019 / 9:18 am

Thank you and it’s sold out in petite. womp-womp?
      Happy weekend! Hope Autumn stays well!!!! XO

12. February 16, 2019 / 3:55 pm

That jumpsuit is soooo cute on you!! you’re almost there–jumpsuit nirvana is not too far off now! 😀 And of course I love that purple sweater too!

• February 16, 2019 / 4:25 pm

You’re so cute…jumpsuit nirvana! Happy weekend cutie! XO

13. February 20, 2019 / 10:21 am

There’s cute. Then there’s Lisa-cute. That distinction needs to be made clear in all dictionaries. Because you hunt down the cutest things around then you go show us this blouse, this dress, this jumpsuit and just slay us with your cuteness in them!and
    Hugs, Mary.
    thepoutingpensioner.blogspot.com

• February 21, 2019 / 10:29 pm

Mary, you sure know how to make a girl feel good. Thanks so much sweet friend. You’re pretty darn cute yourself. XOXO