The Look For Less #2

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine? As Tony the Tiger would say, “GRRREAT”. Of course anytime I get to spend time with friends is just wonderful, but throw my kids in the mix and we are talking one happy mama.

I recently did a SAVE vs. SPEND post and y’all seemed to really like it. Yay! I guess you guys like finding a good bargain as much as I do. I’d like to make this a regular thing as long as I can continue to find enough options to share.

I like to look for pieces that come at different price points allowing everyone to achieve the same look according to what fits their wallet. I gotta’ say, this time I found some really good comparisons that are super affordable and perfect as we begin to make our transition from hot to a little cooler weather.

I have the “save” camo pants and love them. They are really comfortable and a fun twist to my typical every day jeans.

Both versions of the cardigans are very similar. I purchased 2 of the “spend” from Nordstrom during the sale and really like them. They are a great length, very comfortable, soft and I actually like that the pockets are on the outside vs. being placed right at my hips on the inside, where they tend to add unwanted bulk like some other sweaters I have do.

I will tell you though, if I hadn’t already purchased the two I did, I’d be really tempted by the one that looks almost identical from Target. The Target option (shown below) comes in about 12 colors and a few of them are even already on clearance for $16 and some change.

I’ve also ordered the “save” pair of animal print espadrilles and hopefully they’ll be waiting for me when I get home.

You can find shop all these options here…

And because you know I can’t resist a good meme.
Hope your week starts out great!

August 27, 2018 / 11:57 am

I always love a good save vs. spend post and this one was grrrrreat!!! I want to wear my camo pants now! Love the picture of you and the kids. Erin’s hair looks awesome, she is becoming a Richardson blonde!!!

• August 27, 2018 / 2:53 pm

Me too!!! I almost wore my camouflage pants on the plane last week, but that was just one more thing to bring in my big ol’ suitcase. LOL Hope you’ve had a great Monday! XO

August 27, 2018 / 12:13 pm

You are sooo good at finding us the cutest steals! Gimmie all the cardigan! You and your babies.,,,,doesn’t get much better than that!!! I think we all need to bring our Camo pants to Nash! xo

• August 29, 2018 / 8:58 am

Well thank you friend! I know, I have a cardigan addiction. Crazy. I’m in the BNA airport waiting to head home right now…but not for long?. Happy Hump Day!! XO

3. August 27, 2018 / 1:46 pm

I love a deal, you know! I really never thought to wear long cardigans until I started blogging and seeing ladies wear them.. now I am on the hunt.. and already snagged 2 on Posh. Love yours! I really like camo jeans and just dont know why I havent bought them yet.. they are a great neutral. Glad you had a wonderful weekend with your kids and friend. Im always looking fr deals, i dont pay retail if i can help ti!
    jess xx

• August 27, 2018 / 2:52 pm

Me too! What’s better than a deal? I’m so lucky I get to visit them pretty frequently. Makes the distance so much easier. Happy Monday!! XO

4. August 27, 2018 / 3:12 pm

Some great research were, Lisa. I love those cocoon cardis, I’m really surprised they aren’t around over here though it’s probably just a matter of time. Like your stripey top outfit, are you wearing boots already?! Hugs, x.

• August 29, 2018 / 9:00 am

Thanks Mary. It’s fun hunting down bargains! I only had on the booties in the pic to show them. Not pulling them out quite yet. Still plenty warm around here. Hope you’re having a great week! XO

August 28, 2018 / 11:06 am

Glad you got some family time in! 🙂 Y’all are the cutest in that first photo! And, I LOOOVE that mustard cardi paired with the blue/white striped dress. Ok, I am pinning that one! 🙂 Def. inspired me!

• August 29, 2018 / 8:57 am

Thats Carrie! I’m in the Nashville airport heading home today. Always hate leaving them, but time to get back to normal. That cardi is a good one and available in so many colors for such a good price. Happy Hump Day!!! XO

• August 29, 2018 / 8:59 am

Hi Jodi! Well great minds think alike?. Hope you are having a wonderful week. XO

6. Laura
    August 28, 2018 / 7:23 pm

I have those camo pants and LOVE them! It took me a few tries to get the right pair of camo pants and these ones fit so well!

• August 29, 2018 / 7:31 pm

They really do and stretch out the perfect amount!