Happy Monday friends! Here we are again and I swear wasn’t it just like 30 minutes ago we were saying Happy Friday?! Are you ready to talk entertainment? It’s time to link up with the girls from The Blended Blog, and they’ve given us all the entertainment things to think about. Man, are y’all going to get a glimpse into just how boring I am. LOL
TBB ASKS MAY ENTERTAINMENT EDITION
1. Comedy or Drama? If you know me then you know I hate drama in my life and love to make people laugh. Well the same thing goes for movies and television. I’ll take a rom-com any day and leave the drama for the drama queens.
2. Fiction or Non-Fiction? Does anyone else have trouble remembering which is which? Fiction or Non-Fiction is about as bad as Left or Right for me. #directionallychallenged I’m going to go with Fiction because documentaries, biographies and the like make me want to snooze. ?
3. Movies in Theater or At Home? So here’s the thing, I’m really not a movie person. Never have been. On the rare occasion when we do go I like it, but it’s never my first choice and now that we’ve experienced the theaters with recliners, I really only want to go to those theaters. I can tell you that my favorite movies are…
I might have a girl crush on Sandra Bullock.
4. Musical or Play? Musical hands down and the only one I’ve seen “live” is Wicked. Loved it and had no idea what the real story was until I saw it.
5. Which Meal of the day is your favorite to eat out? I’d have to say dinner for several reasons. I don’t eat breakfast and a very little lunch and by the end of the day it’s nice to just go out.
6. Favorite Book ever read? I’m embarrassed to say I don’t have one. I’m just not a reader.
7. Game Night: Yes or No? YES! We love to play games.
8. Favorite Outside Game to play? Miniature Golf
9. Favorite TV Series ever?
10. Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms of today? Growing up. Sitcoms today are so edgy I miss what we thought was edgy 20 years ago. Know what I mean?
11. Miniature Golf or Bowling? See number 8. I like to bowl, but it’s hard on my back.
12. Favorite Movie Theater Candy?
13. How do you like your popcorn?
In a bowl…hahaha! I couldn’t resist. I love movie popcorn, but can’t in good conscience eat it. #allthecalories Our favorite popcorn is this variety of microwave popcorn
found at WalMart or Popcornopolis Nearly Naked
ready to eat.
14. 3D movies with the glasses; Yes or No? I’ve never been to a 3D movie other than A Bug’s Life at Disney World. It was
fun though, so I’m not opposed to them.
15. Favorite Genre of Books to Read? When I do read, it is always some kind of romance. #imasap This is a great series if you like a story to continue and I think I ‘read’ another is coming to finish it off.
Hope your week gets off to a great start!