Friday Favorites #106

Hello Friday and hello friends. Two of my favorite things! So y’all just know I have to say it, right? One week from tomorrow and my baby boy will be a husband. Let’s just take a minute to digest that. You mamas of littles can’t possibly understand how bizarre this feels. One day you’re at play groups, then band concerts, swim meets, school dances, then moving them into college, you blink twice and they are graduating and then {gulp} they are getting married. Have I sufficiently freaked you out? I can’t wait to get to Nashville Tuesday and get this ball rolling. We are going to have so much FUN!!! I’m going to try my darndest to bring you guys along for the ride via Instagram stories (follow me HERE) but as I’ve said before, sometimes I just forget and I attribute it to actually living in the moment and I do most definitely plan to try to take every second of this in.

Of course Friday means one thing. Friday Favorites. So let’s see what made the list this week.

I shared this yesterday on my Instagram and Facebook accounts. I’m not even kidding y’all. I know what a blessing it is that we truly love this girl and that she just fits right into our family and BONUS, we love her family too. Let’s get this party started.

Y’all know I {kinda} jokingly say I’m OCD. #becauseIam Well one of my weird habits I picked up from my husband  is dating products. I like to know how long things last and of course being a consultant it’s also good to be able to share with my customers how long they can expect their products to last. Last night I opened a new cleanser and first thing I did was write the date on it. #helpfultip

I can’t believe I haven’t shared this deal with y’all yet. Every time I tell someone about it I feel like one of those guys on an infomercial. “But wait, there’s more” These two regimens when bundled with the AMP MD system are normally 20% off, but wait, there’s more. (see?) From now until the end of the month when you purchase one of these bundles you get an additional 20% off. That’s a crazy good deal. If you’re already using one of these regimens and are looking to ‘AMP’ up your results, the AMP MD system is also 20% off (I’ve never seen this offered before). Curious about which regimen is right for you? Take my solution tool, email yourself the results and email me your address and I’ll send you a mini facial to try for FREE. I have a limited number, so first come, first serve.

CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION TOOL

Chocolate covered strawberries. #enoughsaid

I shared both of these finds in my Part 1 Trader Joe’s post. Well I’m here to tell you they make a delicious, quick, easy, fairly low cal dinner. This combo has quickly become one of our favorites.  I added a small spoon full of pesto and some fresh grated parmesan to the soup. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S

Kimono Robe

I ordered this kimono style robe to see if I liked it for getting ready for the wedding. Erin and the bridesmaids are going to be wearing them, so I ordered one for Erin’s mom and myself. I ended up getting pink because when I went back to order hers, this color was sold out.

In case you missed this weeks earlier posts, on Monday I talked about mixing camo and eyelet for an edgy but feminine feel. Read the post here.

Then on Wednesday I talked about my experience with Beauty Box Subscriptions. Read the post here.

SHOP THE POST

I hope you’ll follow me using the cute  social icons below this post or on the upper right side and be sure to subscribe so posts will be delivered right to your in box.

Have a great weekend friends!

May 18, 2018 / 7:48 am

It is so hard to believe the wedding is practically here! I am so super excited about it for you. That robe is just beautiful and so fancy. I need to head to TJ’s with your list of finds that flatbread looks so delish and girl I need lo-cal!!!
    Happy Friday sweet friend!!!

• May 18, 2018 / 8:22 am

I KNOW!!!!! I’m seriously just dying to get on that plane and GO!!!! Having suggestions for your first trip to TJ’s is so helpful. That soup is delicious too. I’m kinda a tomato soup snob. Don’t get the reduced sodium though. The second time I bought the regular (the reduced I accidentally bought) the second time. Happy Friday!!!! Marco…. LOL XO

May 18, 2018 / 10:25 am

Eek, its getting so close, love the floral robe and the sweetness behind it. Too funny, I had the flatbread for lunch just now!! Have fun anticipating…hard to wait til Tuesday I know!! xo

• May 31, 2018 / 8:27 am

Well I didn’t even wear the robe. WHAT? So, sending it back. Pictures coming tomorrow!!! Missed you lady-bug! XO

3. lisacindallas
    May 18, 2018 / 12:02 pm

The only thing I date is my makeup or facial products. I had an eye infection once and that’s all it took to begin keeping track. Maybe I am OCD or CDO!

4. May 18, 2018 / 1:04 pm

I love chocolate covered strawberries!! Sounds like a very exciting time coming up! I hope you remember to at least take a few pictures now and then. I fully agree with living in the moment… but I love seeing wedding photos too. LOL.

• May 31, 2018 / 8:26 am

They are so delicious! I did remember to take pics and I’m sharing them tomorrow. YIPPEE! Happy Friday Eve!

5. May 18, 2018 / 6:18 pm

Yum!! I love chocolate covered strawberries and that soup from Trader Joe’s. I always have those soups in the house! =)

• May 31, 2018 / 8:22 am

Now that I’ve found that soup, it’s definitely a pantry staple. Let me know if you have others I should try! XO

May 18, 2018 / 7:11 pm

I just love that silky robe! I could use a new one. I need to try this low calorie dinner. I have had TJ’s tomato soup and I love it. I pretty much love all of their boxed soups. I bet you are so excited about the wedding. I am really starting to realize how fast all of this kid stuff goes given that my son just turned 12. It’s just crazy!! And LOL to the OCD image! So true!

• May 31, 2018 / 8:11 am

You needed that robe for your Mexico getaway. I’m so happy your luggage finally arrived. Bless your heart! Happy Friday Eve!!!

7. May 19, 2018 / 4:09 am

Loving that robe! I just cannot even imagine how exciting all of this is. I hope you have an amazing time in Nashville and I can’t wait to see pictures!!

• May 31, 2018 / 8:09 am

Well sadly, I never even put it on…so I’m returning it. Tomorrows post is all things wedding❤️

8. Stacey Keeling
    May 19, 2018 / 1:11 pm

I’ve been out of town and I’m catching up….love the camo and eyelet outfit! The robe is gorgeous too. I know you are loving that process.

• May 31, 2018 / 8:08 am

Talk about catching up. I totally hear ya’. That’s me now. I’m obviously so far behind! Happy Friday Eve!!!

May 22, 2018 / 5:36 am

Oooh, your kimono robe is so pretty and I love your hair in that photo, too! And yessss…chocolate dipped strawberries are the best!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

• May 31, 2018 / 8:08 am

Would you believe I never even wore it??? Best laid plans of mice and men. HA! Happy Friday Eve!!!

10. May 23, 2018 / 7:12 pm

That OCD meme made me LOL. I can’t believe I never realized that before! I love your kimono robe and YUM chocolate covered strawberries!! I can’t believe wedding weekend is almost here!!!!

• May 31, 2018 / 8:07 am

Well just look how far behind I am. LOL. Hope all is well for you sweet girl!!! XO

• May 31, 2018 / 8:48 am

Oh, I just replied to all comments from the month of May last weekend, so you are not behind at all, Lisa!! ??