Happy Tuesday friends! One week from today is May 1st. Can you even??? Of course y’all know for me that marks something BIG. The month of the WEDDING!!! We got back yesterday from the shower for our future DIL and it was just perfect! I am such a lucky girl. Man, do my friends know how to throw a beautiful party. I’ll share some photos on my Instagram story today if you’d like to see behind the scenes. Go HERE to follow along.
May also means Mother’s Day and so we’re only about 2 1/2 weeks out from that. Have you started thinking about what kind of gift to get the Mom’s in your life? I’ve found some things that would tickle me pink, and I’m guessing would do the same for a lot of other moms. After all, we all like fun stuff.
- These candles are what I gave all the hostesses for the shower and they smell so good. It’s fun to have small ones to tuck in bathrooms or scatter around the house.
- Sandals are pretty much what I wear all spring and summer and I have both the Tory Burch (in tan) and the Sam Edelman leopards that I wear multiple times each week.
- My Kendra Scott necklace (my kids gave me for Mother’s Day❤️) is worn pretty much every day. I like to layer it with longer necklaces as well as letting it shine on its own.
- I shared one pair of the SugarFix earrings on Friday Favorites and I looked for them while I was in Nashville, but didn’t find them. I’ll be picking them up for myself this week.
- I’ve been looking for a new spring-y bag and I’m seriously torn between these two. They are two different price points, so something for everyone. Katie has the scalloped bag in black and loves it! This circle tote would be perfect too.
- I wear one of my Barefoot Dreams cardi’s every single day and I’d love to add this baby pink robe to my collection.
- A cute cake stand is a lovely addition to any kitchen and can be decorative or functional.
- I’ll be buried with a tube of Lash Boost in my hand. I seriously can’t begin to express to you how this has changed my lashes. I.LOVE.IT!!! and your mom will too!!!
You can shop all of these through the pictures below (except for the Lash Boost, and you can shop that here)
We also got word this morning that the spring gift box through Rodan + Fields is about to sell out, so if you’ve been mulling it over, better get one before they are gone. I ordered mine this morning.
Here’s what this means…
Order as a Preferred Customer and save another 10% on top of the bundle 25% off. You’ll get all three for $145. Great deal!!! ($217 Retail)
Okay, that does it for today. Time to get my suitcase unpacked and all the things done.
Have a great day!!
SHOP COLLAGE ITEMS HERE