I’ve had this list in my back pocket for a while and finally decided to share it with you. One of the things I love about blogging and the blogging community is meeting and making new friends and learning fun things about each other. I’ve read some posts like this and always think they are fun.
So let’s see how many of these things you may or may not know about me.
1. I am not a fan of movies. They are too much of a time investment for this girls short attention span.
2. I don’t like bananas, but I like banana bread, banana muffins and even pancakes with banana and I like them even more if you add some chocolate chips.
3. I can’t read a map and hate geography. Thank goodness for the invention of the GPS.
4. I’m an excellent colorer and used to color in college after class to relax.
5. I hate politics…just ask my mom? (Right mom?!)
6. I know how to sew but don’t enjoy it at all.
7. If I’m going to read a book it will always be a romance novel.
8. Minnie Pearl use to come into the restaurant where I worked in college and would tell me how pretty I was. She was such a sweet lady.
9. I don’t like licorice.
10. I have a black thumb. Our house is where house plants go to die.
Do any of these sound like you? Tell me in the comments.
Happy Hump Day!