Ruffled Cold Shoulder & Jeans

Happy Tuesday friends! Today I’m sharing a new favorite. I ordered this adorable navy & white flutter cold shoulder tee from Loft several weeks ago.

It’s already become a favorite and I want to wear it all the time. The material is super soft and has a great amount of stretch. Sadly the navy and white sold out but it’s still available in black (which was what I almost ordered) and glowing violet. Both of which will be great colors for the fall transition.

I love adding color with my chunky turquoise necklace.

I paired it with my go to distressed jeans and black wedges…since I wasn’t paying attention and thought the stripes were black. Even in the sun it’s so hard to tell sometimes.

top // jeans //  similar wedges // similar necklace

Outfits like this are my go to formula. A cute top, jeans, accessories, shoes and out the door.

Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I’m sharing today. Don’t forget to subscribe and never miss a post and follow me on Bloglovin’FacebookInstagram & Pinterest.

Lisa

❤️

Linking up with
Confident Tuesday //  Turning Heads Tuesday // Walking in Memphis
Fashion Elite with J. Petite // The Style File @ Lady in Violet // Pumps and Pushups
More Pieces of Me // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Trendy & Tidy  // Glass of Glam
Living On Cloud Nine // Northwest Mountain Living // A Pocket Full Of Polka Dots
Doused in Pink // Curly Crafty Mom

• July 18, 2017 / 3:13 pm

Thanks Allie! If you aren't a Loft shopper yet, you need to be checking them out. I know you love a good bargain like me and they really run great sales. I think I paid $22 for this shirt (1/2 price). It's really soft and I really do love it! I never buy anything from there that's not on sale!?

1. July 18, 2017 / 4:31 pm

I have that same problem with navy blue and black! I did something similar with a navy and white striped top that I wore to work with black flats thinking that it matched. This is a great cold shoulder top and looks perfect with the distressed jeans!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

• July 19, 2017 / 3:09 am

I swear sometimes it's next to impossible to tell. My daughter held it up next to her black bag she was carrying and that's when we figured it out. Oh well…who says you can't mix navy and black these days? Not me 😉 Hope you are having a great week!

2. July 18, 2017 / 5:09 pm

You are perfection in this outfit! I swear you look like a teenager in these photos, holy moly! That top is way too cute, I need it!
    Happy Tuesday Hot Momma!

• July 19, 2017 / 3:07 am

Would it be inappropriate for me to say I love you?! LOL You are so sweet! Thanks, Kellyann!!! XOXO

3. July 18, 2017 / 7:17 pm

Well you certainly can't tell your faux pas! Love your style!

• July 19, 2017 / 3:02 am

Muchas gracias! Sorry you didn't get your taco's today?

• July 19, 2017 / 3:05 am

Thank You, Ruth! I love to add a little color to black (navy?) and white.

4. July 19, 2017 / 1:07 am

I am loving that cold shoulder top! The ruffles on the sleeves are darling!

• July 19, 2017 / 3:04 am

Thanks Laura! I do love a good ruffle. 😉

• July 19, 2017 / 2:26 pm

Thanks Tara! I love it when something is cute AND comfy! Double winner!!! Happy Wednesday!

5. July 20, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Oh thank you Elise! It really is one of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

• July 23, 2017 / 8:59 pm

Thank you Amber! Thanks for reading and commenting too! Happy Sunday!

• August 8, 2017 / 3:14 pm

Thanks Rachel and thank you for coming by and commenting! Hope you're having a great week so far!