Pretty, Feminine, Floral

Good Monday morning!

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for whatever this week might have in store. I’m not going to bore you with an weekend re-cap except to say it was a good weekend and we just did kind of our normal empty nest, do what you want, when you want routine.

I’ve rounded up some beautiful floral fashions for you today. They are “springing” up all over the place.

I found this cute floral tank and added it to my closet to update my spring and summer look.

floral tank

And I’ve ordered this dress (now sold out) to possibly wear for Benny’s graduation.

There are so many ways to incorporate this trend into your own style. If a floral dress isn’t your thing, maybe think about a pair of “statement” shoes in a floral. Adding them to a solid dress will add an unexpected pop and think about mixing a floral sandal with a striped top. Pattern mixing is such a fun way to play with your clothes.

Delicate floral blouses are beautiful and fresh when paired with white jeans or capris.

Add a floral robe to jazz up your lounge wear and make you feel pretty while drinking your first cup of coffee.

How about a cute floral cover up for the beach?

See, there are so many ways to incorporate florals into your own personal style.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

I would love to add all of these to my closet but I think that would be flower over load. I love them all but I think I’d have to say the Tahari floral shift dress with the bell sleeves is probably my favorite (#12).

Have you jumped on the floral band wagon yet? Maybe some of these will inspire you to try it for yourself.

Happy Monday!

Lisa

❤️

Linking up with

More Pieces of Me / Trendy & Tidy / Glass of Glam

1. April 24, 2017 / 2:48 pm

I love that robe! I'm asking for one from Target for Mother's Day, and I'm currently wearing some fun Cynthia Rowley cherry blossom pants, so yes, I've jumped on the trend wagon! Happy Monday!

• April 24, 2017 / 4:36 pm

It's pretty darn cute, and saw matching jammies too?. I want to see your cute cherry blossom pants. Have a great week! T minus 6 weeks and counting?

2. April 24, 2017 / 3:01 pm

You know I am favoriting the florals big time this season! However, you're right I think you probably can have a floral overload, ha ha. But I would definitely like a few of the beautiful pieces you found! Have a beautiful start to your week gorgeous lady!

• April 24, 2017 / 4:34 pm

And you wear them like no other!!! Thanks Andrea and you have a wonderful week too!!

3. April 24, 2017 / 3:25 pm

That Tahari dress would definitely be hard to pass up! I have had to try and scale back on the floral after a few purchases. Hope you have a great week Lisa!

• April 24, 2017 / 4:32 pm

I know it…I wish I'd ordered it too. Thanks Shelly!!! Happy Monday!

4. April 24, 2017 / 7:05 pm

Yay to Flower Power! I love it all! Actually bought a cute criss cross tee in floral this weekend while we were on our trip!

• April 24, 2017 / 10:35 pm

Sounds cute!!! Looks like y'all had a fun time?

5. April 25, 2017 / 1:14 am

Floral is a perfect pattern for spring/summer! I am loving all of these pieces that you're rounded up…I could always use more in my wardrobe :). Thank you so much for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up!!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

• April 25, 2017 / 2:05 am

Thanks so much for hosting Sarah!!!