Carmelitas

Do you love caramel? Do you love oatmeal? Do you love chocolate? If you answered YES to those 3 questions you’re going to want to make these delectable, caramely (it’s a word, just go with it), chocolatey, gooey, oatmeal bites of deliciousness. Do you think I used enough adjectives to describe them? These are like a super soft oatmeal cookie stuffed with caramel and chocolate. You can pretty much be guaranteed to hit it out of the park with these and the best part is, they’re easy to make.

This is a dessert that whenever I make it, people LOVE it!!! As a matter a fact, I got called out in our church bulletin to bring them to a function we were having by our preacher. I’m telling you, they are that good.

First for the pictures and then the recipe will be all in one place at the bottom to make your life a little easier.

This looks like the caramel, but it’s just the butter and brown sugar.

Line your baking pan for ease of removal and spray GENEROUSLY as well.

You are definitely going to want to lick the bowl and spoon when you’re done.

Cut them whatever size and shape you like.

Have I convinced you that you need these in your life?

See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites.

Lisa

1. March 30, 2017 / 1:34 pm

YES!! You have most definitely convinced me that I need these in my life!

• March 31, 2017 / 12:15 am

You will LOVE them, but you might send me hate mail after you eat them all?

2. March 30, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Oh goodness!! These look amazing! I've never had these before but they look sooo good. I love caramel anything. Thanks.

• March 31, 2017 / 12:11 am

Thanks Tara! I have to be honest, I was never a big caramel fan but this converted me. Hope you try them and love them! XO

3. March 30, 2017 / 4:04 pm

I have everything in my pantry ready to go! I love the triangle cut of these too- so fancy! 🙂 Thanks for linking up today!

• March 31, 2017 / 12:05 am

Thanks for hosting it! I should have mentioned they freeze well too…you know, in case you can't have them in the house and show self control…speaking from experience?

4. March 30, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Yes, you have convinced me!

• March 30, 2017 / 11:54 pm

My work here is done?. Y'all will love them!!!