Friday Favorites #44

Don’t you agree?!?! So I’m going to have an extra cup. The rain just keeps coming out here in California and I have to be totally honest with you. I’m DONE! I need some SUN, but since that’s not happening how about we talk about this weeks favorites instead.

Check in with ErikaNarci, and Andrea and see what made their favorites this week too.

~one~

Thanks to everyone who voted on which purse to keep. It did exactly what I was hoping would happen. Every time someone voiced an opinion I would either feel a little pitter patter or my heart would sink just a tiny bit. While both purses are great options and if I had extra cash just lying around I would have kept both, that just wasn’t an option. So…A was the winner. Yippee!!!

~two~

Monday I did a post on these cute Valentine’s Day Poppers and offered a discount code to my friends adorable children’s store The Little Cottage. To find out how easy it is to make them and get the code that’s good through Valentine’s Day click {HERE}.

~three~

Oreo Truffles!

It’s not too late to make something sweet for your Valentine’s. Last year I did a post (click here) on these Oreo Truffles and talked about how much my family loves them. These are super easy to make and oh so delicious. I promise if you make them once, it will be the first of many times.

~four~

Candles! I love to keep a candle burning. I love the smell that wafts through the house and I really love how this Capri Blue Volcano candle looks in this mercury jar when it’s lit. Look at how it glows through the sides. It’s so pretty. It really is one of my favorites, and not just on Friday?

~five~

So theoretically if I was every going to run a race, this would be the one because…

HAHAHA!!!!

I can walk all day long, but don’t ask me to run.

Not.going.to.happen.

Okay peeps! That’s it for this week. If you can’t find me come Monday, I must be outside building an ark.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Also linking up with these bloggers for Friday Favorites.

Bright on a Budget / Cup of Tea /  Della Devoted

Smidge of This / Carolina Charm / Hello Happiness

Life in Leggings

MEET @ THE BARRE

1. February 10, 2017 / 3:13 pm

I'm a walker, too, but running is not an option! I make red velvet cake balls/truffles and the family loves them. I may have to make some of those this weekend! Thanks for the reminder! Hope the rain clears soon and you have a wonderful weekend!

• February 10, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Mmmmm, red velvet cake ball/truffles sound delicious!!! It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow…FINALLY. I'm going to need some of your gummy Xanax if that doesn't happen soon?. Have a great weekend!!!

2. February 10, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Those Oreo truffles look amazing! And after getting almost 3 feet of snow this winter, it's now been raining for the last couple of days. Such a mess. I'm ready to book a trip! And I would totally join that couch potato race with you. Throw in a glass of wine, and I'd consider myself a winner! 😉 Have a great weekend!

• February 14, 2017 / 11:34 pm

I can totally commiserate with you on the snow. Our first winter in MN was the 4th worst on record. I think we got over 8 feet of snow that winter…it just wouldn't go away. UGH. Hang in there!!!!

3. February 10, 2017 / 4:03 pm

That mercury jar over your candle is gorgeous! Oreo truffles sound delicious, though dangerous to have around! haha. And I love the bag you ended up picking. Happy Friday!

• February 10, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Hi Carly!!! You are so cute! Thanks for stopping by. We're pretty good about eating one truffle a day?. I actually didn't make any this year since both kids are in college. Last year we were going in February to visit and I carried them on the plane❤️. Have a great weekend!

4. February 10, 2017 / 6:38 pm

That mercury jar for your candle is adorable!! Oreo truffles are my favorite – anything I can put pretty pink and red sprinkles on 😉 Have a great weekend!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

• February 10, 2017 / 8:19 pm

Meg, the candle smells even prettier than it looks?. You have a great weekend too!!!

5. February 10, 2017 / 9:52 pm

Choice A is DEFINITELY my favorite! Glad you kept that one!

• February 11, 2017 / 12:10 am

Thanks Leslie! You too!!

6. February 11, 2017 / 2:16 am

Ugh 8 more days til my 5K. I'd rather do the couch potato race! We'll have to try out those truffles- yum! Happy weekend!

• February 11, 2017 / 5:23 am

You'll do great and then you'll have a wonderful sense of accomplishment. (then treat yourself with truffles?) Happy weekend to you too!!

7. February 11, 2017 / 10:45 am

Loved A ! So glad you went with that purse 🙂 That candle – beautiful jar that it's in !!! Hope the rain stops and you get sunshine soon ! Happy weekend !

• February 11, 2017 / 5:26 pm

Thanks Tammy! It was actually a much nicer day yesterday and looks like today is going to be as well…HALLELUJAH!!!! So much better for my mood?. Hope the Nelson's have great weekend (maybe you'll get some baby lovin' in?)

8. February 11, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Oh girl, the oreo truffles are one thing that I can say are my crack! If I made a batch for a Valentine they would all end up in my tummy lol! I love that running cartoon! I do run but lately have been doing more of an old lady jog thing and though I know I look just ravishing doing it (HA!) I have to get my butt in gear to start running again with my daughter. Running season is here for her school. OK pass a truffle! xo

• February 11, 2017 / 5:19 pm

Maybe we could start an oreo truffle support group…LOL OR maybe if one was hanging on a pole in front of me I'd magically become a runner. Nah, not gonna' happen. Have a great weekend Amanda!

9. February 12, 2017 / 2:15 am

Oooh!! I love A!! Great choice!! I desperately need a new bag. Those truffles look AMAZING!!! I'm definitely pinning that for later. I've been on the craziest oreo kick lately… but I need to get healthy, too…. Oh the struggle, lol. -Sara

• February 12, 2017 / 2:51 am

Thanks Sara!! I'm enjoying the new purse. I didn't make the truffles this year and boy am I missing them. We weren't going to be seeing the kids and I didn't want them all sitting around our house…I hear ya' on the struggle? Hope you're having a great weekend!

10. February 13, 2017 / 6:03 pm

Hooray for new bags! I would have voted for choice A–in fact, I think I've looked at that bag before myself, haha!

• February 14, 2017 / 12:39 am