Valentine’s Day Is Around The Corner

When your sweetheart asks what you want for Valentine’s Day do you say,           “I don’t know?”

Maybe you want one of these but just don’t know it yet.
Just show him this and tell him your favorites.

(Affiliate links are in green)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // // // 10

Each and every one of these would make a great gift.

The Mantra Bands have lots of sayings and sentiments.

Who doesn’t love new mugs?

Mini lipsticks are the perfect way to find a new color.

UGG slippers…self explanatory ?

Initial necklaces are a hit with all ages.

A bathrobe by Barefoot dreams! If you love the blardigans, you’ll love being wrapped up in this.

Sugar Lip Treatment is available in a lot of pretty colors.

Coco Mademoiselle is a beautiful floral scent with citrus notes and vanilla.

If you are a mama with littles and carry them in the rain, a rain bubble will cover you both.

Lip Scrub to freshen those lips and remove the dryness of winter.

Maybe I should email this to Kent?

Happy Thursday friends!!!

Lisa

Linking up with Allie today over at A Gal Named Al for Try it Thursday.
Pop over and see what’s cookin’ today.

1. January 27, 2017 / 2:08 am

Love your list!

• January 27, 2017 / 2:22 am

Thanks Laura!

2. January 27, 2017 / 2:36 am

I've actually never had a Sprinkles cupcake, and we even have their vending machine here in Houston- I need to try!

• January 27, 2017 / 4:02 am

I had to look at what I posted again…the sprinkles is a lip scrub, but I'd probably enjoy a cupcake more? Thanks Allie?

3. January 27, 2017 / 11:32 am

Yes, it's a collaboration that Sara Happ Lip Scrub did with a fancy cupcake shop called Sprinkles. They even made the lip scrub box to look like their cupcake boxes. They have a cupcake ATM machine here in Houston at their shop in a fancy part of town.

• January 27, 2017 / 4:20 pm

AHHHH, gotcha! We don't have that, but what a cute idea. Dangerous, but cute?? Thanks for the info!

4. January 29, 2017 / 1:56 am

This is a glamorous gift list! I especially like the gold dotted umbrella and the Sprinkles lip scrub. Thanks for sharing 🙂

• January 29, 2017 / 3:34 am

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!!