Rainy Day Math

It was rainy here all day yesterday and Katie and I were out trying to get her a passport (that’s another story for another day). Anyway as soon as we got home we both jumped right out of our regular clothes and into our cozy clothes.

Blardigan + cami + flannel pants + socks = comfy

#rainydaymath

Here are the pieces that I turn to when I want to snuggle in for the rest of the day.

I don’t think a day has gone by since first purchasing my blardigan that I haven’t worn it or my baby blardigan. While these may seem pricey I can promise you that you will wear them all. the. time. Even in the summer I wear it as a robe.

baby blardigan

blardigan

flannel pants

camisole

socks

I wear low cut socks with a silicone heel grip with all my booties and this style is low enough they can even be worn with low cut booties like my Lucky booties.

It’s raining again today. I wonder which cozy things I’ll wear?

Happy Wednesday already!

Lisa

1. January 4, 2017 / 8:12 pm

I agree… they're pricey, but I wear both of my blardigans all the time! I'm waiting for the baby blaridgan to go on sale again, as my Mom has decided she needs one too. 🙂

• January 4, 2017 / 9:01 pm

Come on #NSALE 😉

2. January 5, 2017 / 3:00 am

Had students back at school today- missed my daily nap and staying in cozy clothes all day!

• January 5, 2017 / 3:31 am

REALITY…sometimes it's not so nice.? I hope it was at least a pretty day outside and not raining. That just makes you want to be cozy even more? Two more days til' Saturday…hang on!!!!

3. January 5, 2017 / 11:45 pm

I WANT that blardigan! Can I also have the model's body underneath it?! Haha. I got my mom a cardigan robe from Gap for Christmas. I should have totally gotten myself one!

• January 6, 2017 / 4:53 pm

If you figure out how to get it by all means let me know?